Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havocs P2P Sunday

Pepsis

JOD5c.png

Today Havoc set out with around 30 people, ready to destroy some clans. We managed to have a pretty fun trip, had a run in vs EOP that got crashed by every clan that has ever existed, smacked Hazard around. Then they thought they gwased us when we were all sitting in single and half their clan was in multi, so basically beat them again. Then we sat in single and sniped a bunch of fatality members. Wish our clan was on the KDR tracker was probably around 50 kills 5 deaths, but ye. Then we fought Zenith in CLW like 20v35, ended up getting 83/100 kills. Was a pretty good performance even though we lost.
Overall fun trip!

hbrdercopy.png

hbrdercopy.png

121111162220.png
121111164445.png
121111164446.png
121111172401.png
121111172419.png
121111172546.png
121111172844.png

hbrdercopy.png

qlmSOQW.png

You managed to avoid us pretty well. Good job on your trip =P

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

121111172220.png" border="0" class="linked-image

it was 27 not 20 idk why you always try to make your clan look better than it really is.. good fight doe

Yeah was 27v29 starting, but if you watch your video after the first minute it was 20v30+ the whole entire time, 3 or 4 people dc'd and couldn't get back on.

You guys did good, not trying to take away from it, but it's not like it's easy fighting down 5-10 in such a low opt fight.

qlmSOQW.png

121112004444.png

good job to my boys hazard lol

MM crashed every single fight we had so the deaths are expected, however we didn't get a chance to get any other kills so we can all assume where those 18 kills came from ;[)

RgaOF.jpg

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

what the **** l0l you got the D in the first fight

my boy da beast said you had a lobby trip anyway lol

i thought we were having a joint trip lol so we kept following u to lobby

haha good 1, but we were logged in waiting for you. ;S

hsiggything.png

we hopped after you a couple times lol then when we finally caught on to you you guys basically ran at us with a fork and spoon and fed us chicken noodle soup damn I feel bad though lol like **** idk your video was so short and all it showed was a fight where you killed no1 vs Havoc, getting cleared by MM, screen being frozen for 10 seconds, killing 1-2 stragglers, then a 30v20 in dangerous clan wars where the opposing clan just left the CC after a few kills. I don't know, I just feel bad lol every time I try to think of a way to flame you I just delete my message and write a few words ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

we hopped after you a couple times lol then when we finally caught on to you you guys basically ran at us with a fork and spoon and fed us chicken noodle soup damn I feel bad though lol like **** idk your video was so short and all it showed was a fight where you killed no1 vs Havoc, getting cleared by MM, screen being frozen for 10 seconds, killing 1-2 stragglers, then a 30v20 in dangerous clan wars where the opposing clan just left the CC after a few kills. I don't know, I just feel bad lol every time I try to think of a way to flame you I just delete my message and write a few words ;P

oo are we analyzing eachothers vids

ok to start your vid off your sat south of gap for 30 seconds waiting, after 10 seconds of fighting your leaky faucet is at it again as you get crashed by every clan in the pure community and then...

7O55f.png

need i say more

gj on your trip, hopefully next weekend you'll put up a bit more of a challenge ;p

hsiggything.png

oo are we analyzing eachothers vids

ok to start your vid off your sat south of gap for 30 seconds waiting, after 10 seconds of fighting your leaky faucet is at it again as you get crashed by every clan in the pure community and then...

7O55f.png

need i say more

gj on your trip, hopefully next weekend you'll put up a bit more of a challenge ;p

We were mostly all north of the gap which you can see in our video (I know, 7 minutes long is about 6 minutes longer than the average Hazard video) but you also forgot to show the remaining 6 minutes of the video where we actually had action and kills unlike Hazard lol. Not to mention MM only crashes us when we fight Hazard or EOP think about it, we reopen and fight Hazard MM crashes. We do fights vs other clans MM doesn't crash, we fight you again boom MM is there. Sorry but your ranks leak as well I mean let's face it you guys should just close into us so we can actually make something out of the last Sunday trip o_O No one here respects you as an actual clan that offers competition lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png