Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality: Just Pray That Butthurt Is Covered Under Obamacare

Kyle

I guess there's no disccuss about competing with 10 ppl down/up..

What happens when pull are close to matched?

I could continue and continue, vids aren't new, cuz you didn't gave us fight as same as you didn't gave us any prep, reason by : Mains, is same time fighting with foe/tlp/eop who have same reqs.

Solid pull too, good job. ;)

Why would we fight mains matched. you complain about people with 40 def when its a 1 def or 4 def difference for most of your clan.Whilst when we fight you its a 6 def average to a ?26 def average?.

you complain about 30 and 35defence when you accept 25 and have been bringing 40+ long before that.

Rofl I just checked and you def average is 29. Please don't ever complain to us about mains or 25 def ever again.

You accept 25 defence, if your members want to stay 1defence or get 20-25 then that's their decision.

As for our def avg, we accept turmoil pures so of course our defence avg is going to be higher? Are we going to say certain accs cant join the clan?

Don't complain about 29def avg when HF and friends dont factor in.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

also what is this supposed to mean lol, it even says its a link to a members topic so I don't get how this is inviting forum guests, this is just a mass pm meant for certain people.

1pdMQ.png

Certain people? You sent it to everyone? Too bad your forum guests suck.

It's meant for certain people im assuming as its a link to a member boards topic. I know i stated this the first post but im guessing you have trouble reading :\

I could continue and continue, vids aren't new, cuz you didn't gave us fight as same as you didn't gave us any prep, reason by : Mains, is same time fighting with foe/tlp/eop who have same reqs.

Why would we fight mains matched. you complain about people with 40 def when its a 1 def or 4 def difference for most of your clan.Whilst when we fight you its a 6 def average to a ?26 def average?.

you complain about 30 and 35defence when you accept 25 and have been bringing 40+ long before that.

Rofl I just checked and you def average is 29. Please don't ever complain to us about mains or 25 def ever again.

You accept 25 defence, if your members want to stay 1defence or get 20-25 then that's their decision.

As for our def avg, we accept turmoil pures so of course our defence avg is going to be higher? Are we going to say certain accs cant join the clan?

MM has 5 people with 25 defense, we accept no new members if 20+ def, and have actually kicked a few for having 25.

Your defense average is 29 because your leaders have accepted the fact that the only way you can compete with other clans (remember when you guys couldn't even compete with EOP until summer of 2012 :teehee: ) was to mass get 35 def, 99 attack, 99 pray, because the average quality of your members is so **** you slumped for 5 ******* years.

HF has been dead for many months now, and HF+MM combined for a lower defense average than just FI, when HF was still around.

back to your ****** community, ****** forums, ****** clan, ****** ranks, and overall ****** life you go

Lol

These kids joined mm 6 months ago and don't know their ****** history

your clan has no history stfu.

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

FI slapped again. Inb4 HF was there.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

Haven't you guys learned that the Hf excuse is dumb yet? They died a long time ago and have like 2-3 active members today, all which have a lower combat lvl then most of your clan?!?!

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

MM has 5 people with 25 defense, we accept no new members if 20+ def, and have actually kicked a few for having 25.

Your defense average is 29 because your leaders have accepted the fact that the only way you can compete with other clans (remember when you guys couldn't even compete with EOP until summer of 2012 :teehee: ) was to mass get 35 def, 99 attack, 99 pray, because the average quality of your members is so **** you slumped for 5 ******* years.

HF has been dead for many months now, and HF+MM combined for a lower defense average than just FI, when HF was still around.

back to your ****** community, ****** forums, ****** clan, ****** ranks, and overall ****** life you go

Already mad in .5

Stop acting like ex-hf don't go on your trips lol, the first 2 pages of this topic you can see it (as well as yesterdays if posts wernt deleted / edited) your excuse now is that 'Fatality are all mains' etc etc. what ever gets you to sleep at night I suppose.

Already mad in .5

Stop acting like ex-hf don't go on your trips lol, the first 2 pages of this topic you can see it (as well as yesterdays if posts wernt deleted / edited) your excuse now is that 'Fatality are all mains' etc etc. what ever gets you to sleep at night I suppose.

omg 2 ex-HF members were there to kill mains (FI NEVER EVER SENDS MAINS) who constantly rag and attack us, MM needs HF TO BEAT US!!!

your fat spastic leader brags about beating a clan that averages 7 def, WHATEVER GETS YOU TO SLEEP AT NIGHT m8

There were a lot of mains not saying they were with you, however it felt as if we were they're main focus, despite the mains good job MM. Was fun fighting you guys :P. Looking forward to next week.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Already mad in .5

Yea, K0edinator and Rodney King are alot of HF. They aren't allowed on ts. They just follow us and sometimes kill our members too. And stop trying to kid yourself bro, FATALITY IS ALL MAINS. Like wtf... I have to hop on my turmoil "pure" with 30defence sometimes because you kids to run to so low of wild to try to hide from us now. But apparantly according to you 30 defence is main. Stop contradicting yourself bro.

I'm bonesaw

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

There were a lot of mains not saying they were with you, however it felt as if we were they're main focus, despite the mains good job MM. Was fun fighting you guys :P. Looking forward to next week.

if you are referring to the lvl 110s in snakeskin/fungal/soul split/barrows gloves/hand cannons/dragon maces those are actually FI members bro :confused:

Already mad in .5

omg 2 ex-HF members were there to kill mains (FI NEVER EVER SENDS MAINS) who constantly rag and attack us, MM needs HF TO BEAT US!!!

your fat spastic leader brags about beating a clan that averages 7 def, WHATEVER GETS YOU TO SLEEP AT NIGHT m8

we can't send mains to clan wars doe?

Already mad in .5

you lost to MM in clan wars matched for PCL in both servers :teehee:

did Mm have HF with them at that time too?

Already mad in .5

you lost to MM in clan wars matched for PCL in both servers :teehee:

did Mm have HF with them at that time too?

idk, i don't think i was even in the states for f2p pcl, as for p2p i remember alot of bitching about d spears and some rules that were like "only iron maces, mith gloves, swanky boots"

i mean... i guess if thats a win?

im going 2 sleep, have fun camping this topic for however long you intend on.

Run and hide, pal. See ya Saturday hopefully you can pull more than 20.

I'm bonesaw

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

> loses argument

> looks like a ******* retard

> no wonder he's in FI

> claims to go to bed when he really is going to keep looking at topic

> still a ******* retard

> still a ******* retard

> tries to make me look like a loser when he's been on this topic since page 1

> still a ******* retard

I am not a rank of Fatality, just posting it as im a member of Fatality. We are a pure clan, and are probably going to be asking more main clans/teams for fights as the pure clans are scared to even fight us.

Thanks alot Divine Wrath for the fight.

#fatality

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1566726-fata...s-divine-wrath/

Thought all you strongdog71's were keen to fight mains since other pure clans were "scared" and "no longer a challenge".

Guess you spoke too soon, or maybe your just a hypocrit and can't back up your propgandia.

Keep at em lilguys, they'll soon realise when EOC is out mains will considered them fresh meat @ lvl 30+ wilderness.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

^Famous last words?

>win a few weeks

>fights mains because they pull 90 to sunday and pures arnt competition

>week after "baby pures" pull 130 and they pull 60 with signups+invites

>complain on pw about 3 mains

>go to their dead site, nothing no activity so they go back to pw

>notice they can do anything to make their clan look better on pw

>cry about mains again

>act like the past weeks are relevant and they are a better clan

a day in the life of fatality

2u8a58p.png

Some1 deleted my post for saying that I think this picture represents fi very well?

There is no flame in that, it's mm not me noob.

121111234015.png

Coming from a junior clan :rolleyes:

FI has a history that only MM can match.

Gratz on your pull MM, ended on a high note.

128250368099.gif