Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Stereotypes?

brotato

Since these are stereotypes they may not necessarily be true, but here is what usually comes to mind when I think of these clans.

MM: Very cliquey, cocky, immature community. Some cool members/ranks (mostly the Malice kids). Care a bit too much, but respected for staying 20(?)- def (it gets old after all the years of whining about it, though). Huge forum base that seems to enjoy trolling applicants. Forum guests, Hf, etc.

FOE: Cocky British kids, pretty cool ranks. DO U EVEN LIFT BRO

EoP: Whether it's true or not, when I think of Eop I think of teamspeaks everywhere going down. Immature community with some pretty cool ranks. Despite their dgaf attitude they still seem to care too much.

Fi: Not as humble as they should be after their seemingly endless slump, but they have a pretty cool community with a few very mature leaders. Mains.

TLP: Nothing bad ever really comes to mind when I think of Tlp, they just seem pretty laid back.

CP: Same as Eop with slightly less cool ranks. Claim to close clans when they can maybe claim to have closed one clan in their existence. Mossies, addy, chain69 cc, etc

Any LPC ever: Might not be true, but I always immediately assume all their ranks/members are retarded.

this is the best 1 so far

qlmSOQW.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM: Immature foreigners who call people virgs even though they complain about people that have 5 more def levels than them

FOE: British kids? Idk

EoP: Ddosers, take things too far, claim to not care but really do care.

Fi: Old people, cocky, flame for everything. Need to move on.

TLP: Try hards?

CP: Foreigners?

Z: Great member base, horrid leadership. Specifically the "leaders" not the high ranks

H: Cocky kids

Can see this topic going in a very negative direction!

Foreigners? Lolwut

You new?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

MM: Immature foreigners who call people virgs even though they complain about people that have 5 more def levels than them

FOE: British kids? Idk

EoP: Ddosers, take things too far, claim to not care but really do care.

Fi: Old people, cocky, flame for everything. Need to move on.

TLP: Try hards?

CP: Foreigners?

Z: Great member base, horrid leadership. Specifically the "leaders" not the high ranks

H: Cocky kids

Can see this topic going in a very negative direction!

Foreigners? Lolwut

You new?

that's why i put a question mark!

qlmSOQW.png

MM: 4nrs who play too much RS

FOE: Youtube warriors

EoP: Mexicans/Ddos'ers

Fi: Too many mains

TLP: Bangwagon clan/way too inconsistent

CP: Unquested def

Z: Lead by 13 year olds

^

#Clan-CP

good idea for a thread

MM: arrogant

FOE: arrogant

EoP: do anything for a win, immature

Fi: bandwagon, arrogant

TLP: arrogant

CP: retards

Z: spastics

HI: spastic retards

Hz: arrogant

H: cocky

EF: lilguys

if you're going to call one clan a spastic or something do it like this

Also runescape is just a game get over it kiddos

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Since these are stereotypes they may not necessarily be true, but here is what usually comes to mind when I think of these clans.

MM: Very cliquey, cocky, immature community. Some cool members/ranks (mostly the Malice kids). Care a bit too much, but respected for staying 20(?)- def (it gets old after all the years of whining about it, though). Huge forum base that seems to enjoy trolling applicants. Forum guests, Hf, etc.

FOE: Cocky British kids, pretty cool ranks. DO U EVEN LIFT BRO

EoP: Whether it's true or not, when I think of Eop I think of teamspeaks everywhere going down. Immature community with some pretty cool ranks. Despite their dgaf attitude they still seem to care too much.

Fi: Not as humble as they should be after their seemingly endless slump, but they have a pretty cool community with a few very mature leaders. Mains.

TLP: Nothing bad ever really comes to mind when I think of Tlp, they just seem pretty laid back.

CP: Same as Eop with slightly less cool ranks. Claim to close clans when they can maybe claim to have closed one clan in their existence. Mossies, addy, chain69 cc, etc

Any LPC ever: Might not be true, but I always immediately assume all their ranks/members are retarded.

this is the best 1 so far

bingo

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Co-Leader of Infection

Leader, brah. These are stereotypes, I'm sure people assumed we were all retarded, too. Obviously not all are, but they tend to come off as having less mature member bases.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Co-Leader of Infection

Leader, brah. These are stereotypes, I'm sure people assumed we were all retarded, too. Obviously not all are, but they tend to come off as having less mature member bases.

Awshet, ma bad. Still wub u tho

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Co-Leader of Infection

Awshet, ma bad. Still wub u tho

:wub:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

MM: Pink Panthers

FOE: Horrible leadership

EoP: Worst clan in the pure world

Fi: Slumped longer than they were open

TLP: Pulls 20s on trips and sits in lobby

CP: Never stepped one step in multi

Z: ????????????

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

ok i'll finally do mine

MM: A thousand 13 year olds all trying to out-troll each other on their forums, and thinking they're witty or internet savvy by copy pasting off reddit all day. So eager to fit in on their forums that they will also spend the majority of their evenings hunched over their laptops complaining about peoples defence levels on here. Sometimes some funny **** does go down though.

FOE: Clan of English and Dutch people whose primary aim on RS is to become famous or to have a big enough bank that they can post a vid or gallery of it on their forums. Since Walli discovered zyzz and the lifting craze about 5 years after the rest of us, now attempting to turn their forums into misc with the exception that no-one actually lifts.

EoP: Clan of Americans and Latins (not very many Mexicans left though, they hopped to Fi), spending all day ddosing for the lols. No-one there actually seems to care about RS anymore, and just hangs around the community as an opportunity to make fun of everyone else. Most of the people that made them a top clan for the last few years have moved on from the game, and now the people in their place are unable to pick up where they left off.

Fi: Everyone in this clan is either fat or dutch, the majority only started playing rs 3 months ago, with the exception of their elders who seem to have been here since the beginning of time, and now in their late 20s are the only people still taking this game seriously. Became #1 for a few weeks by making 39 defense mandatory and booting everyone below 111 combat. Despite the animosity between our clans, theres actually some cool people here though.

TLP: Never feels like theres anyone in this clan when you go on their forums, irc or trip, yet suddenly pull like 65 people if they have a p2p prep. Spend the majority of their trips in lobby yet none of them seem to care, seeing as a lot of their members seem to have been there for ages, or have rejoined 500 times. I feel like everyone in this clan used to lead some lilguy p2p clan.

CP: For the past 2-3 years, especially since Chain left for EoP then went back to CP and got his leader back in a day, have just been trying to be EoP juniors. Probably even more ddosing/hacking than EoP, seems to be a pretty immature community, but everyone there has a lot of fun. Same 3 people running the clan for the last 4 years or so, literally do not know 1 other CP rank and i don't think anyone else in the clan actually does anything.

Z: Probably have the worst ranks out of all the clans on this list, they all seem to have either a speech impediment, or are unable to type in coherent sentences. Have some pretty good warrers but don't seem to have anyone particularly smart in their clan thats able to step up and make them actually good.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Then its pretty worrying that the majority of people on here think you're all 12, lol.

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

MM: no comment. only good leaders are speshls and 13th, without them they go 0 for 4 in preps and are just ****, always sucked in P2p and only is good in p2p because of opts, in f2p MM is ok, their members are always trying to do something special to show off to ranks and it causes fighting with members, overall one of the biggest drama clans ever, join MM in 2k12 for DRAMA, pretty much

FOE: pass couple of months they been lacking, hopefully they can step up, pretty chill community as far as i know, and some good leaders/**** ones, No Joe, No Foe, pretty much sums foe up

TLP: their members are all leaving to different clans due to their low pulls for trips for months, good matched, but never can get matched fights in wildy, community wise great!

Fi: joined Fi only 6 months ago, but since then we been stream rolling everyone with some losses in preps and #2 spots in weekends only behind MM due to Opts, hopefully Fi can keep it up and destroy the community's hope of Fi slumping like usually, no trolls or retards causing drama

Eop: No comment, pretty bad clan imo, one of the worst community's (hacking, ddsoing, etc...) and only like a couple of cool ppl like nish

CP; underdogs of f2p

Z: underdogs of f2p and p2p, do good some weeks, but never consistent

mm - invites, forum guests, trolls etc, talk tons of **** but somehow manage to back it up thanks to their elite legion of forum guests who outclass any other clan in 100v100 f2p fights, much of the 35-39 def community is convinced that mm are crybabies because they complain about def yet they got it for the advantages they saw it offered.

foe - youtube. good in p2p and once upon a time had lots of good pkers but inexplicably loses to mm's foram quests in f2p every time. Lots of british kids and obsessed with lifting now. Kind of hard to talk about stereotypes because the current foe is so far removed from the foe of the past imo, they have almost completely abandoned their previous identity.

fi - all mains, bot like crazy, flame almost as much as mm, cocky after a few good weeks, filled with rejects from other clans like fear my ko0 and shots but some cool people in there as well

eop - scum of the pure community, mexicans, ddosers, good in f2p but never good enough, kings of propaganda, mdma

tlp - good matched but never really realized full their potential in the wilderness, i don't think this is a stereotype but first reputable clan to allow turm, teleporting, etc

cp - mossies, 35 def unquested, retards who claim to close everyone, scumbags who are worse at being scumbags than eop, led by chain aka mass recruiter

ok i'll finally do mine

MM: A thousand 13 year olds all trying to out-troll each other on their forums, and thinking they're witty or internet savvy by copy pasting off reddit all day. So eager to fit in on their forums that they will also spend the majority of their evenings hunched over their laptops complaining about peoples defence levels on here. Sometimes some funny **** does go down though.

FOE: Clan of English and Dutch people whose primary aim on RS is to become famous or to have a big enough bank that they can post a vid or gallery of it on their forums. Since Walli discovered zyzz and the lifting craze about 5 years after the rest of us, now attempting to turn their forums into misc with the exception that no-one actually lifts.

EoP: Clan of Americans and Latins (not very many Mexicans left though, they hopped to Fi), spending all day ddosing for the lols. No-one there actually seems to care about RS anymore, and just hangs around the community as an opportunity to make fun of everyone else. Most of the people that made them a top clan for the last few years have moved on from the game, and now the people in their place are unable to pick up where they left off.

Fi: Everyone in this clan is either fat or dutch, the majority only started playing rs 3 months ago, with the exception of their elders who seem to have been here since the beginning of time, and now in their late 20s are the only people still taking this game seriously. Became #1 for a few weeks by making 39 defense mandatory and booting everyone below 111 combat. Despite the animosity between our clans, theres actually some cool people here though.

TLP: Never feels like theres anyone in this clan when you go on their forums, irc or trip, yet suddenly pull like 65 people if they have a p2p prep. Spend the majority of their trips in lobby yet none of them seem to care, seeing as a lot of their members seem to have been there for ages, or have rejoined 500 times. I feel like everyone in this clan used to lead some lilguy p2p clan.

CP: For the past 2-3 years, especially since Chain left for EoP then went back to CP and got his leader back in a day, have just been trying to be EoP juniors. Probably even more ddosing/hacking than EoP, seems to be a pretty immature community, but everyone there has a lot of fun. Same 3 people running the clan for the last 4 years or so, literally do not know 1 other CP rank and i don't think anyone else in the clan actually does anything.

Z: Probably have the worst ranks out of all the clans on this list, they all seem to have either a speech impediment, or are unable to type in coherent sentences. Have some pretty good warrers but don't seem to have anyone particularly smart in their clan thats able to step up and make them actually good.

I do not know who you are but i like you

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

ok i'll finally do mine

ok i'll finally do mine

I do not know who you are but i like you

thats jonty rofl also laughed at this part:

don't particularly care to argue about it but I'll just say that modesty is not one of your strong suits mr. brotato

im tha gr8st

2psgcut.png

Immature foreigners who call people virgs even though they complain about people that have 5 more def levels than them

im still trying to figure out how these 2 things have anything to do with each other

and the reason mm forums are so successful is because we troll each other and provide good laughs. You're not really mm material if you can't handle a couple trolls or flames, the weak weed themselves out.

Most of our members are actually older with the youngest i can think of being joey (17) ever since 4bus(15) left

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Immature foreigners who call people virgs even though they complain about people that have 5 more def levels than them

im still trying to figure out how these 2 things have anything to do with each other

and the reason mm forums are so successful is because we troll each other and provide good laughs. You're not really mm material if you can't handle a couple trolls or flames, the weak weed themselves out.

Most of our members are actually older with the youngest i can think of being joey (17) ever since 4bus(15) left

You complain about runescape

qlmSOQW.png