Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc Vs TLP P2P Prep

Pepsis

newhbanner.png
htlp.png
After a strong week of defeating both MM and FOE in P2P preps, we had 1 more left, this time against the P2P heavy weight champions TLP.
We peaked at around 28-30ish, but TLP had a lower pull because their forums have been down, which is understandable. We managed to walk away with yet another hard earned victory.

hnewbrder.png

bpxhC.png

l8l

hnewbrder.png

Round 1
Havoc Attacks

Had a slow start to this prep, only had 10 people in my FC until the end of mass, and cokes sat this round. TLP took this round with a good performance.

hnewbrder.png

Round 2
TLP Attacks

Havoc Starting - 21
TLP Starting - 21

Havoc Ending - 15
TLP Ending - 0

hnewbrder.png

Round 2
PKRI

Havoc Starting - 22
TLP Starting - 22

Havoc Ending - 16
TLP Ending - 0

hnewbrder.png

soP4M.png
121115183058.png
randompics192921.png
randompics193011.png
PxDrh.png

hnewbrder.png

Many thanks to TLP for the flame free prep. Always a pleasure boys.

qlmSOQW.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mm just lost to cp in a p2p prep, and are 0-4 in preps this week, why do mm kids still talk?????

My post wasn't even intended to flame anyone so I dont understand why you are flaming me now, simply stated a fact that 20v20 is a miniwar. How is that flaming?

Just stop using your fingers m8, MM propaganda strikes harder then EOPs.

2hoiku8.jpg

mm just lost to cp in a p2p prep, and are 0-4 in preps this week, why do mm kids still talk?????

My post wasn't even intended to flame anyone so I dont understand why you are flaming me now, simply stated a fact that 20v20 is a miniwar. How is that flaming?

Just stop using your fingers m8, MM propaganda strikes harder then EOPs.

what propaganda

prep fi havoc

last time we prepped you all it was was flame and false accusations.

we'll prep fi again when the leadership learns how to put the little critters on a leash.

nah all the fake-fi members who talked **** left now the hypes over we can get a fight that gives us a true display of quality, not a bunch of kids who aren't fatality to begin with carrying them. We'll see how it goes if we get the prep set up for monday

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

if you don't know by now then you should probably get familiar.

Oh the one similar to you calling yourself a good p2p caller? ha

Loki literally carries every prep

nah

honestly when i called in clans like nme/frenzy etc it was the calling that won us events like that.

in havoc we could literally mute the team speak and still see the same outcome, because we train our members to know what to do in any situation, and work as a team.

qlmSOQW.png