Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Outpulled & Outperfomed | CP TAKE #1 F2P MATCHED

-Merk-

Didn't you app to mm and get declined then go to liek CP then hostility lmao? You're one of those annoying ass retards that came along with the lpcs internet gangsters lol. LOL SV LOL

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you app to mm and get declined then go to liek CP then hostility lmao? You're one of those annoying ass retards that came along with the lpcs internet gangsters lol. LOL SV LOL

i withdrew my app after 10 minutes realising mm is full of virgin teenagers who think highly of themselves but they are really just lonely.

LOL MM LOL

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

Holy hell. Just read through this topic. A lot of flame from CP directed towards MM. You guys should hope MM don't make it a priority to hunt you on Sat/Sun or you won't be having a very nice last weekend.

Just something to consider.

l o l

Cp and Fi are dead this Saturday. I can almost guarantee it. Talk **** get hit.

LMFAO

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

so.. u win a f2p prep vs mm now you'r #1 f2p matched? weird

Beat EF Multiple Times

Beat Hi Multiple Times

Beat EoP Multiple Times

Beat Z Multiple Times

Beat FOE Multiple Times

Beat TLP 3-0

Fi pulled 13, they are irrelevant.

Beat MM Today 2-0

Anything else bud?

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Holy hell. Just read through this topic. A lot of flame from CP directed towards MM. You guys should hope MM don't make it a priority to hunt you on Sat/Sun or you won't be having a very nice last weekend.

l o l

dont 4get havoc, hazard, and whoever else you lost 2 this wk.

Nah, Havoc are irrelevant anyway. Hazard didn't post a pw topic on their win and flame us. They beat us straight up.

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

My thoughts:

MM and CP have always been top 2 f2p matched so I dont understand how beating us at 1 prep makes you #1 matched.

#1 and #2 fighting eachother is a lottery, you win some, you lose some. Cool, you can claim the #1 f2p matched for this week, because we've been performing awfully ever since EoC was announced, won't be surprised if Foe does amazingly against us tomorrow aswell.

You cannot however forget that we've been basically untouchable in F2P preps since summer until this lol.

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lol mm

lmao didnt ur clan close in like 3 days

ur a joke

the clan that almost beat you f2p matched as a lpc? lmfao m8

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

retard

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

i withdrew my app after 10 minutes realising mm is full of virgin teenagers who think highly of themselves but they are really just lonely.

LOL MM LOL

Nah you withdrew after they said no cause you rat people lmao, and you know it. MM has probably held #1 f2p for longer than you've been scaping lmao.

l o l

you cant do **** with your lobby trips stop hiding and then talk

2wdritu.pngfiavaburnweissklein.png

LOL MM LOL

Nah you withdrew after they said no cause you rat people lmao, and you know it. MM has probably held #1 f2p for longer than you've been scaping lmao.

okay, that just shows that the 13th r4nger is obviously going to get nowhere in life leading a clan for 8 years etc, most of your leaders dropped out of highschool/college to clan fulltime LOL.

anything else?

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

l o l

Havoc, hazard don't do f2p you idiot lmao. Sucks to leave rs without prepping/getting beat down last trips lol

My thoughts:

MM and CP have always been top 2 f2p matched so I dont understand how beating us at 1 prep makes you #1 matched.

#1 and #2 fighting eachother is a lottery, you win some, you lose some. Cool, you can claim the #1 f2p matched for this week, because we've been performing awfully ever since EoC was announced, won't be surprised if Foe does amazingly against us tomorrow aswell.

You cannot however forget that we've been basically untouchable in F2P preps since summer until this lol.

pretty sure we've also beat you our past 3 preps lol

i'd be happy to link you to the vids if you want.

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

My thoughts:

Sure why not

l o l

Nah, Havoc are irrelevant anyway. Hazard didn't post a pw topic on their win and flame us. They beat us straight up.

now u iz making 0 sense

LOL MM LOL

okay, that just shows that the 13th r4nger is obviously going to get nowhere in life leading a clan for 8 years etc, most of your leaders dropped out of highschool/college to clan fulltime LOL.

anything else?

Yeah because a clan has 1 leader their whole lifetime, and he's not even leading MM atm lmfao. Shows how clueless you are but I should expect that when you come from an lpc founded this summer rofl.

Anything else?

My thoughts:

no1 cares about preps.. They are like minis.

I'm bonesaw

Proud to be apart of the #1 Pure Clan in Runescape

THE "OF BUNG" TWINS WILL LIVE AGAIN SOMEDAY.

RIP BUNGS 2K12-2K12

Can't believe people actually believed the Fi Exposed Topic lawl

l o l

Havoc, hazard don't do f2p you idiot lmao. Sucks to leave rs without prepping/getting beat down last trips lol

soz didnt c saturday i thought he said 'this weekend'

as for prepping, OH GOD PLZ NO! ENDING RS2 W/O PREPS.

not much 2 do on last weekends vs 110 pures and like 30 mains or w/e you need.

Wait...

MM never claimed to be #1 F2P matched. How does this make CP "undisputed #1 F2P matched"? Surely you would have to beat clans like FI, TLP and FOE on a consistent basis to claim that. Not just a one off fight.

Just like NME when they beat FI in a 30v30 claimed #2 f2p matched lol

CP #1 F2p Matched

ty 4 bumps lads

PgEtR.png
opb4E.png
z1huC.png

LOL MM LOL

anything else?

Yeah because a clan has 1 leader their whole lifetime, and he's not even leading MM atm lmfao. Shows how clueless you are but I should expect that when you come from an lpc founded this summer rofl.

Anything else?

your reject bob is a dropout m8, MM has lost all their preps this week even having +'s advantages, LOL. forum guests carried, ye?

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

My thoughts:

pretty sure we've also beat you our past like 3 preps lol

Sure why not

there you go

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png