Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror vs Hazard F2P Prep 2-1

Ex-

terrorb_zpsf549128c.png

After a 2-1 Loss to EoP yesterday Terror was determined to win today, and so we did. Although disappointed Hazard only managed to pull 18 to a prep they knew about 5+ days in advance we gladly sat 10+ people ea round and gave them 15+ minutes of extra massing time. Thanks for the fight Hazard and cya Saturday.

Terror Peaked @ 34 for this F2P Prep

terror2_zpsef88f148.png

terrortube_zps60a14b07.png

Like what you saw?
Check us out @ www.terror-rs.com
IRC: #terror

dam really impressive u managed to defeat a very good f2p side dam

omg wtf hz only pulled 18? To f2p? Lmfao so unexpected **** clan

Dont know y ur flamin lol i mean we had a low combat average :P and as i looked at ur Dd all i could see was Red lol we even had 70s

Also knowin its one of the last days of rs umm wed expect u to pull more than 18 so we had to sit alot

Other than the flame u gave us Ty 4 prep was a fun prep

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Dont know y ur flamin lol i mean we had a low combat average :P and as i looked at ur Dd all i could see was Red lol we even had 70s

Also knowin its one of the last days of rs umm wed expect u to pull more than 18 so we had to sit alot

exactly lmfao i don't understand why people are saying rs is about to end let's not try at all that's when you try your best it's just excuses for sucking tbh

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

exactly lmfao i don't understand why people are saying rs is about to end let's not try at all that's when you try your best it's just excuses for sucking tbh

What the hell you used eoc as an excuse for ur ****** pulls l0..

And i never used eoc as an excuse for our pull??? We just don't pull good to f2p and we suck at it, I don't even flame him l0

Facehammer

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~