Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Terror last clan standing

sithlord

I said in MM irc " WTF CP grew balls and left mossies to fight us down so many? " then some non-voice with terror tag said nah it was terror not Cp. Expected

Gj and Gf. Best of luck in the future.

haha i can back this up because i was the one in your irc channell that said this lol

basicgfxl.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the fight.

We spammed "is this 28 or 43?" because Orhun was telling me you guys had 28, which was an obvious lie. We had 35 as you can see from our video, and you had 43 in your fall in, so it wasn't 38v41 lol. Either way we won so I don't mind, thanks for the fight.

Well fightin u guyz our pull dropped from like watever we had to like 20 lol and like 15+ gettin ddosed but was still fun

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Terror vs EOP

We found EOP waiting for someone in some ruins east of piper. We quickly moved to hit them, we were winning the fight until MM crashed and they pretty much cleared up everyone.

LOL we lost 6 people that fight, 5 died to mm most likely.

i dont think it was MM that crashed tho, that is just what we all thought we got crashed, but those who crash had addy and s*it so i think it was Ef.

Was tlp+hz+foe? I think

You crashed us at the tree just east of mossies, we simply ran to mossies, don't think anyone died lol

gj on your trip, had fun pushing you with TLP

Thanks for your loot =)

Loot in F2P? :ninja: :ninja:

LOL

Need dose return sets you feel?

Nope, I'm not poor

Ohhhhh so thats why your clan retreated to mossies?

na it usually happens when a clan crashes a pkri that's been going on a while, use your head ;d

Guess you should kick your leaks if you dont want to stand in mossies when we come =s

EF leaks*

I understand how you'd like to flame now considering EOC is here, but your clan will always be as mediocre as ever. a simple minded 1 dimensional clan.

thanks for the weeks of free locations by your members, they should turn their pm's off in future.

ii agree with all of this, but not our leaks daf0k?!?!

and i dont think u killed a single person when u attempted to crash o.O

I killed a 87 nuff said :D and a Hz member in 1v1 lol