Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Unlimited hammers the nail to mercy's coffin ft 3-0

L3et

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pFAHH.png

yhOus.png

Jqf1p.png

MS377.png

Would of been funny if you did lose lol.

want me to show you our ts3?

Nope couldn't really care, just found it amusing to see how many connection losses from callers I could count from lobby.

`dem prepz b cereal

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

pFAHH.png

yhOus.png

Jqf1p.png

MS377.png

Nope couldn't really care, just found it amusing to see how many connection losses from callers I could count from lobby.

`dem prepz b cereal

????

i ex i was the caller

My last post regarded callers as a plural meaning, you don't simply have one caller in a prep, usually when that happens if they die you're screwed man, I thought you would know this.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

pFAHH.png

yhOus.png

Jqf1p.png

MS377.png

`dem prepz b cereal

????

i ex i was the caller

My last post regarded callers as a plural meaning, you don't simply have one caller in a prep, usually when that happens if they die you're screwed man, I thought you would know this.

I agree with the concept but we both know that Mercy had one caller (i ex i) and he was the first pile in round 1; they killed nobody (got screwed as you would put it). Not sure what you mean???

pFAHH.png

yhOus.png

Jqf1p.png

MS377.png

`dem prepz b cereal

????

i ex i was the caller

I agree with the concept but we both know that Mercy had one caller (i ex i) and he was the first pile in round 1; they killed nobody (got screwed as you would put it). Not sure what you mean???

Well judging by who seemed to be online, i.e the people who got hit off, that doesn't equivalate to one caller "they were the people who were unmuted".

Cody would obviously call if he was able too, we both know he does regularly, same with Allen.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Considering allen didn't have/wasn't able to use his mic and cody wasn't calling for whatever reason (anyone from our staff could give you irc logs if it really mattered) you pretty much described mercy's situation as something only a terrible clan would let happen... well done i guess

Allen was talking fine :P

Needless to say the amount of people going offline was hilarious, and obviously did contribute to the outcome, a fool would argue otherwise. Good job on your controversial prep win.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Gj guyz last round was intense lol troll gear almost brought it back 9-16

#troll gear for #1 lpc :D

Rofl gf ul ended as #1 lpc

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance