Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Battlescape]Trilogy Saturday ~ 3 Hours of Domination

blue

> Quits Runescape and tries to pretend their better than everyone now

> Spends their saturday on a fake runescape

/thread

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

gj

How you're still a mod I don't know

As Ben said, I'd like these topics to be allowed mainly for activity, but It's up to karl, as allowing them would terminate the grading jagex allocates them for being a fansite.

just because he didnt close a topic doesnt make him terrible at his job derrik got that rank a long time ago and has done alot for this site and helped not just me or my friends in zenith in the past but hes helped alot of people.

You're still

:whistling:

Getting a rank a long time ago doesn't constitute to keeping a rank present while being useless.

Don't think my opinion is due to one topic also :P

You do not see what goes in the mod section of these forums, so do not question my authorities around here boi

I don't need too, you've been a bias useless mod for some time now, clearly identifiable with your dealings with clans in relation to others :P

Get to work big man

L0l andy your probably the most bias person I have ever seen. Why are you even talking... l0l

This is against the site rules but we all know this will bring activity back to this site, this site is also a lot more organized and clean to look at than BS site. I personally think they should allow these topics if EoC clans don't get results, however if clans who wish to continue onto EoC make topics and are actively playing still then these topics should still not be allowed as to not hinder with the clans still trying

OT: looked fun

Hopefully

gj

As Ben said, I'd like these topics to be allowed mainly for activity, but It's up to karl, as allowing them would terminate the grading jagex allocates them for being a fansite.

just because he didnt close a topic doesnt make him terrible at his job derrik got that rank a long time ago and has done alot for this site and helped not just me or my friends in zenith in the past but hes helped alot of people.

You're still

Getting a rank a long time ago doesn't constitute to keeping a rank present while being useless.

You do not see what goes in the mod section of these forums, so do not question my authorities around here boi

I don't need too, you've been a bias useless mod for some time now, clearly identifiable with your dealings with clans in relation to others :P

Get to work big man

L0l andy your probably the most bias person I have ever seen. Why are you even talking... l0l

Ranking status depicts freedom of opinion, nimrod.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

This is against the site rules but we all know this will bring activity back to this site, this site is also a lot more organized and clean to look at than BS site. I personally think they should allow these topics if EoC clans don't get results, however if clans who wish to continue onto EoC make topics and are actively playing still then these topics should still not be allowed as to not hinder with the clans still trying

OT: looked fun

Hopefully

gj

You're still

Get to work big man

Ranking status depicts freedom of opinion, nimrod.

Guess your upset bout losin all your return sets in old rs...

Anyways gj keep it up tr!

I'm gonna close this and let Karl decide. Personally, I want to allow discussion of battlescape and other servers, but ultimately, it's up to Karl.

I'll close it but still allow others to view. Sorry, but it's up to Karl.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png