Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Closing

Tyler

I don't know about you guys, or even know if you have ever heard of them, but honestly this sucks.

I was around the SE community when I was in their junior clan IE. I still keep in touch with a few of the people from there, especially since some are my IRL mates.

It started being led by Night and Hawk, to Ken, and then to Denat and Sarakkas. They had planned on passing it on, but 2/3 of the staff had planned on retiring anyways, so they closed it.

RSC topic here: http://www.zybez.net/community/index.php?s...04585&st=20

Not to mention they had some damn epic sigs :lol:

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Pure Warfare

Nice logic, but I'll discuss whatever I want to discuss.

sucked to see them go

they replaced adelais for ownage sigs. someone needs to step it up

They have to many to name such as the black up sig, out numbered but never out gunned, ahh it goes on and on.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

No one cares tbh

You obviously haven't read the topic I linked you to, or some of the replies to this topic. I'd like you to respond once you have done what I just stated.

Shame to see an influential clan go.

Indeed... indeed.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I was a member of Shadow Elves for 2 years, it tore me apart when I found out they were closing. I never thought I would cry over Runescape....I did though. SE was like a family, something you can't find in many clans anymore. After hearing Denats closing speech the tears started flowing. I will never forget all of the good times I had in this clan. Especially every rivalry the clan had that was won by SE like, Collision, Black Knights, Dark Knight United, Adelias, Gladz.

RIP my babies.