Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Closing

Tyler

What a shame.

They were an old clan as well.

Mhmm

Shadow Elves right? =/

Yes sir

I was a member of Shadow Elves for 2 years, it tore me apart when I found out they were closing. I never thought I would cry over Runescape....I did though. SE was like a family, something you can't find in many clans anymore. After hearing Denats closing speech the tears started flowing. I will never forget all of the good times I had in this clan. Especially every rivalry the clan had that was won by SE like, Collision, Black Knights, Dark Knight United, Adelias, Gladz.

RIP my babies.

This is how I met you :)

******* retarded clan, who made no impact on the clan world who ****** df in the ass. also had 4 year old retarded 4 chan signitures

Your entitled to your opinion, but I'm assuming you're just trying to troll or something along the lines of that.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

morons they lasted longer than MM, so I would of just kept open and see if they could be the longest running clan

TH IS MY ONE

Mhmm

Yes sir

This is how I met you :)

Your entitled to your opinion, but I'm assuming you're just trying to troll or something along the lines of that.

not a troll its true, but its obvious you know nothing about the main clan world

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

not a troll its true, but its obvious you know nothing about the main clan world

Alright man, you're such a genius sorry I thought something.

/sarcasm

I'm not claiming I know a lot, but I'm not stupid enough to not know if a clan has impacted it, and they have.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Shadow Elves were the coolest pure clan , to be honest.

:( Sad to see them go.

Ceejay, you sir have failed. Main clan idiot. :lol:

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL