Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mid-Generation Proudly Presents to you..

Mg F T W

mt9krb.jpg

Hello everyone!

I haven't posted anything recently and you probably haven't heard of Mid-Generation for a while since we closed. Well this video is to promote our awareness and to show you that were not done from the pure community yet! We are still pushing and gaining members and activity and are trying to push ourselves to the limits and become a greater clan than we were before. This video that I am proudly presenting to you is our new promotional video which shows clips of numerous of recent wars since our reopening. Hope you guys like it :D

Thank you for taking the time to read this topic.

mkygcz.jpg

Good job and luck Mg.

@Hormone - In 1:23 someone in the video said "auto win" as if you were going to lose 13-4. I would work on a "Statistics and Probability" post on your forums for future reference. Just advice.

Edit:

I think I took it to far. I'm sorry ahead of time. I would like a PM from a mod for future reference of exactly how to respond flame baits so I can properly acknowledge them and participate in thread in a constructive way. Thanks.

Edited by Mateo
mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Why did u close right when you were pulling like 50s?

I got real sick irl, which made me go to the hospital and i couldn't inform everyone. So I couldn't do anything while our clan was breaking apart. So now were bringing it back with a different goal and hopefully succeed and so far we are doing so, one step at a time.

mkygcz.jpg