Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking after 4 months of inactivity

BesT MaaaN

Just came back from 3 or so months or really not playing. Going to try and get on more but I'm not too sure. Just got a job at American Eagle and Aeropostale, and am Full time in College. Not sure about my work schedule yet, but I can get it soon for AE but not for Aero. Won't be working there until Oct 12th.

In other words:

Stats:

Combat: 64

091003181927.png

Quest's done:

Monkey Madness

Animal Magnetism

Death Plateau

Horror From the Deep

Lost City

Recipe for Disaster (Mith)

Quest's to do:

Desert Treasure

Quest's for DT

RFD (Addy glove's if I'm not lazy.)

Anything else I feel like doing

Past Clans:

Ultimatum - about 8 months (other account before the account got banned for "botting" when I didn't even know how to)

A lot of other's that I tested out 1-4 months active in them

Goals [Current/Short/Long]:

Attack - 60/60/78?

Strength - 64/70/90

Range - 65/70/85

Hitpoints - 62/65/80

Summoning - 26/50/99

Mage - 70/82/99

Prayer - 44/44/99

Get all my Skills to 50+

Thank you for reading this. I am not too fond of suck up's but if you must.. I just want the best reason for joining the clan your posting. Having nice graphic's won't help that much, but are nice. I know I'm picky and thats what make's a good clan member, knowing that they like the clan rather than the graphics or whose in it.

`Ohbe

If you get a 75+ stat or double 70+ stats, you can Join DP as an FA until you get double 80+ or an 83+ stat.

Visit us at www.dp-rs.com or #DPures

PM me on IRC for more information. My nick is [DP]Sean|Slap or Sean`AFK

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Hey, I just got back from a multi-month hiatus myself. I'm in Scourge so I'm going to tell you to check us out. We've got a few people like yourself, busy in real life, focusing on school, etc. We're moving a little slow right now, but we're moving. If you want a place to chill, with some people like yourself, check us out.

Can find everything in #Scourge .

Nice account you have there, good to see you quested everything well.

Come hang out in #Virtue for awhile, we may just be the clan for you.

Good luck in your search.

I won't really write a novel but I advise you to check us out, hang out in #Epidemic and ask any questions you might have. If you need anything specific you can always PM me ([E]Bawb/Bawb[AFK]) and I'll be happy to help.

I mean, we have the trips, we have the activity, we have the friendly community and we have some decent vidders and gfx artists... only need to check us out and see if you like it.

Good luck with your decision. :D

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I