Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Herblore Update

Tyler

How do you feel about the new magic potion bonus? From my calculations max is 45, but I guess there is a screeny floating around of a 46.

Recover special potions are going to ******* rape.

I predict soon a new food or something to give you some quick healing. Can't wait for kids to get ******.

Discuss.

Despite the high herblore levels that is, people will get them in return for raping.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

this kinda ****** up pure p2p clan wars, now everyone is going to get 2 hit barraged.

Unless they make it like for each person you hit it takes 2 or 3 damage from the max hit.

I don't know that many Pures who have/can afford 91 herblore lol. I guess all the rich clans will win the P2p fights now. Will be interesting to see if this will affect the TLP vs FOE war.

Check out the highscores... barely 14k people have 84 herb and about 0.1% of them are pures

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"