Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zany Intro

Zany

Soo im bored with PC boards and due to this forum being alot nicer im starting to use thise boards more & more !

My semi detailed RS history :bunny:

03 -

started a main, went to the wilderness, got owned

04+ -

started my first pure in rsc, before i got to pk on it rs2 was out, it failed so i made a mage named Royal Mage Z and began slaying noobs.

my 1st melee pure was 10def so i quit it, i made a ranger shortly after named ' Richy Ranger ' but best arrows were steel and no ranger prayers soo rangers sucked back then.

After magging for a while i made a new melee+mag pure named Black Love Z, an account where all the stats were pretty much gotten from PKing.

06 -

Joined my first pure clan named Shadow Purez, lead by u g0 t0 fazt, syph0n, s0 u died etc, after a month or so i got p2p and became a p2p pure which lead to me joinning Destined Pures in the summer 06

after summer holydays i went ona boarding school and had to quit.

I then started pking once ina while on a new f2p pure named Inzany Biach along with my twin Inzany Slayr, joined/made a few nubed/masser clans but nothing serius. (also played on richy coz addy arrows were out)

07 -

winter of 07 i wanted to get back into the srs clan community so i joined FOE on black love z, but after a month or so i realized i didnt have time for a srs clan so i quit.

Summer 07 arriving and black love got hacked for def due to me letting a close friend on it -_-

i started seriusly playing on Inzany, and started to share my ranger named Richy Ranger with a friend irl.

we both trained up and pked together till oct-nov 07 were we both joined FOE as FA, we then got full reqs in dec 07.

08-

i spend most of my time having fun in clan-wars, mini'ing alot etc. Got council of FOE in dec 08.

this is also were the clan-wars era began so alot of the time i spend in BH on black love z as a rune pure and later as a 70def p2p main. also got a new better 70def main named Jedi Magerx

09 -

Repping FOE and raping all other pure clans all year, also spend alot of time making money by targ hunting and more. you will find me in w124 several times a day :)

now working on money for 91herb.

Cheers :tongue:

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..