Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

dp, pretty pathetic.

ii inabit ii

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HA, if true sad, and 13th, I heard you bring a **** inventory to trips. Might you comment?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

HA, if true sad, and 13th, I heard you bring a **** inventory to trips. Might you comment?

I hear you rely on recruiting other clan's members to survive and call yourselves a top clan. Might you comment?

DP ******* blows anyways. They aren't going to win a good war anytime soon, how else do you think they're going to get some attention?

Nobody asked for this, just made my night more enjoyable, free zeal, free post count, what more could one ask for!

Nobody asked for this, just made my night more enjoyable, free zeal, free post count, what more could one ask for!

Your clan could probably start asking some weak clans for some free wins. Only way you could get them.

Your clan could probably start asking some weak clans for some free wins. Only way you could get them.

I'm quite curious about the last time we ever aimed to fight a clan lower than us. We've always aimed to fight clans which we consider better than us seeing as its the only way to improve. Something you would know absolutely nothing about.

o **** I accidently took reward from Gaero, can I join TLP

Mad because we can beat you with more than 1 def?

SW Prod never gets you anywhere in wild. GF ahead of time.

True, 13th and me were discussing a plan to buy out+alch all addy plate bodies, thus rendering TLP hopeless!

Funny as seeing TLP barely uses addy. I can't recall a mini I was in or trip where I saw addy. O wait I was not there last week. BTW, WE ARE NOT ONLY CLAN WITH DEF PPL!!!!

I love the flame just show how big your e-dig is. And let me tell you, you guys are making up for your real ***** on this post....btw here is 13th invent...

Fail?

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4752/090920224714.png

nice bombs....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png