Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality + A F2P Saturday

Zed

Did you have Ax with you at the clusterfuckthingything? I saw a couple members there. Unless you're just referring to Ax as A.

W8 theres a screenie of T adren, so ok. I believe Malice was at hills too, they were fighting. (clusterfuckthingything) Sorry a little confused lol.

Good trip Fatality. Hope to see you next weekend :)

Hostility

I don't know where you got that from, but there was no CP at the alter, just 55 Malice members that fought you guys, as shown in your own screenshots. :$

Nice work though.

i didn't see any malice really cp hit us from clan wars, i fought 2 or 3 of you must have been stragglers you guys controled the east side of the entrance to alter and were pushing fi to bh i think?

was a fun trip.

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

Was fun when MM fought you. Brought back some good memories if you know what I mean.

Yeah, those were some fun fights. It'll happen again soon enough though. Don't worry :cool:

-

As Zed stated early into the post, those who thought we were going to end up closing have it totally wrong, Fatality won't be closing until there isn't a willing leadership to do so. And Hella, I, Nip, Shot, Max, Zed, Yep, and Davey don't plan on going anywhere soon, or for the upcoming years in that fact.

-

Good fights guys, sorry I had to miss it. Was at my dads best friends birthday party and they made me come since they came to mine last weekend. :\

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

That never happened and even if it is, thats a completely different story to the one told in the original topic. If its one thing that frustrates me its false topics;

Where do you see ANY CP or any non-Malice in that image. It was a straight M vs. FI+A fight and if you need any further proof check out this video of the fight:

The fight in your topic begins at approximately 3:15. ;)

lol, look at the video yourself, at 3:09 there is a purple cape (CP member)

they crashed the fight and pushed us all the way down to FoG...and when we were down there I piled Drunkin R2H when his whole clan was falled in on him just because hardly anyone else in CP could attack me (im lvl 97)

any other Fi member will tell you that we were pushed down to FoG by CP where we had a regroup

cant believe you put the "fight" between cy and 10 tlp members that didn't hop and that you crashed it lawls

good job i guess see you next week :]

I explicitly stated that there was no fight. :confused:

Uh just like to mention you didn't "find IR" at hills and clear DP after them. IR and Malice were having a planned run-in, and FI crashed from the north (DP from the south). I think IR will agree that you guys had crashed our fight and shouldn't claim a fair victory on that

still we were the last 1 there we owned alot of ir some malice and alot of dp until cp came we had a fall in in c wars with like 28 ppl left. but sorry to crash your fight we heard ir was olny there.

waarwolf.png

reflectionsigdq1.png