Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage Sunday

Asher

carnagetxc2.png

Before i begin this topic here is a list of what i do not want to hear from any IR

1. We had more ending (you didnt the screenies say it all)

2. MM crashed our side (look at the picture of MM rushing in we got hit the most)

3. You wouldnt step outside (MM camped right at the hill and when you stepped out they rushed you)

4. Carnage ran (We logged because you had been defeated and we didn't want to fight MM, you tried to regroup but half way in the regroup you ended)

Hello and welcome to Carnage's P2P topic!

Unedited video showing proof of our win (first 2minutes have been cut out since youtube said the original had been to long). Alot of the white dots you see are not IR they are watchers/mains who are interested in the fight, non of them could attack thankfully but it made IR look bigger then they actually were.

We left our homeworld with 46 people, peaked at 49 with 55 members attending this trip competing with the competition easily without sign ups.

We had a scout on E so we rushed them for the fun of it

Carnage starting: 45

Epidemic starting:20

Carnage ending: 45

Epidemic ending 10 (ran into fog)

30d71fdc.png

After 1hour of fighting teams and mains we got track on IR, they knew Carnage were closing in and they spread and potted, in we came.

IR starting: 40

Carnage starting: 46

Sadly as IR were being pushed MM crashed the fight.

IR ending: 14

Carnage ending: 33

Even though you lied about winning this was one of the most fun pure fights ive been in this fight lasted 10minutes!

They then told us to step outside 33 v their 14 they went outside and MM re rushed. We did not see any point staying in that world to fight 14 IR when we outnumbered them x2 and having MM just rush us all so we hopped. IR then tried to regroup but before they left their safe world they ended.

After this we decided to just PK in which we got some succesful loots then we had a bs fest!

Pictures below

clip00610040005.jpg

clip00610040004.jpg

clip00610010001.jpg

10minutes after our fight.

Carnage ending

irontime172109.png

IR ending

irontime172134.png

Cya ya next week, or if you pk in the week Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday!

Gj, I lol'ed at irc after our trip ended, "OMG C RUSHED US" lol.

Gj on your day.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

IR had at least 20-25 when MM came lolol.

Nevertheless, it was a great fight. I couldn't attack many people though lol :(

And we had 35-40

It was an incredible fight, honestly one of the best I've been in in quite some time. Regardless of the fact that MM crashed, or the debate over who did/would have won, thank you for the fight IR. It's unfortunate that we couldn't finish the fight legit, but well, some clans just don't have the class not to crash.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Yeah was a really fun fight guys, and especially confusing since our hats are the same and some people were having trouble getting in the cc, so it was definitely a good test of coordination (and knowing whos actually in your clan lol)

The time it went on for shows how close it was- especially with fast returning from obth sides (I think I agree you had a slight advantage by the time MM found us)

Just a suggestion- at 93 combat I spent ages just looking for a pile I could actually attack. It would be nice to fight in PvP or higher up in BH so everyone can attack everyone, rather than quite a split fight between several cb lvl ranges.

Yeah was a really fun fight guys, and especially confusing since our hats are the same and some people were having trouble getting in the cc, so it was definitely a good test of coordination (and knowing whos actually in your clan lol)

The time it went on for shows how close it was- especially with fast returning from obth sides (I think I agree you had a slight advantage by the time MM found us)

Just a suggestion- at 93 combat I spent ages just looking for a pile I could actually attack. It would be nice to fight in PvP or higher up in BH so everyone can attack everyone, rather than quite a split fight between several cb lvl ranges.

We keep our combat lvls close, even if it means declining the odd high level/low level

1. MM crashed from our side, not your side that's why we had less ending than you. We were holding the east, you were holding the west, MM crashed from the east, simple logic states we got hit far worse.

2. Our video will be out soon to show that we were winning until MM crashed, and then when we were ready for Round 2 to finish you off you decided to log and run away.

Even though we won, it was a great fight and I hope we can continue to have such entertaining battles.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

1. MM crashed from our side, not your side that's why we had less ending than you. We were holding the east, you were holding the west, MM crashed from the east, simple logic states we got hit far worse.

2. Our video will be out soon to show that we were winning until MM crashed, and then when we were ready for Round 2 to finish you off you decided to log and run away.

Even though we won, it was a great fight and I hope we can continue to have such entertaining battles.

http://www.filefront.com/14795367/clip0061.avi/

No edits nothing.

You knew you had lost thats why you came back with water strike. Watch that video we will upload the non edited version onto youtube and you can still deny your loss.

You were not ready for round two you stepped outside like a bunch of downies and MM re rushed you, you guys had maple bows and 1items we thought it would be pointless and knew we had already won then we regrouped, you tried to regroup but failed and ended. See you next week.

Yeah I thought we'd beat you quicker than we actually did, so I ran out of gear after returning 4 times. These Non-+1 worlds are killing me. :P

MM killed about 2 people when they rushed us so we were hardly effected. And no, we were not 1 iteming/maple bowing lolol, but at the same time there is no 1 iteming in a non-+1 world. :P

Just say GF and go, you know we won and i know that wasnt a easy fight and if we didnt keep up returning we would of lost, it was one of our most testing fights in a few months.

Coming from MR 1 itemer, that was very funny zo trying to kill us with water strike lol, watch the non edited version of the video that will be on youtube soon and see for yourself towards the ending of the fight you was fighting a losing battle and surrounded by carnage, however it was a very epic fight.

It’s a shame that a clan that values it’s self as an honour clan that dosen’t crash fights done this.

After the fight we had a spam tower of “mm hop so we can fight ir” and the leader said no you guys decided to walk back out of bh and got re-rushed by mm it was quite funny so we decided to hop

slapktfo2.gif

Coming from MR 1 itemer, that was very funny zo trying to kill us with water strike lol, watch the non edited version of the video that will be on youtube soon and see for yourself towards the ending of the fight you was fighting a losing battle and surrounded by carnage, however it was a very epic fight.

It’s a shame that a clan that values it’s self as an honour clan that dosen’t crash fights done this.

After the fight we had a spam tower of “mm hop so we can fight ir” and the leader said no you guys decided to walk back out of bh and got re-rushed by mm it was quite funny so we decided to hop

Sorry big guy that I returned with water strike rather than nothing, I admit I didn't buy enough sets for today, you guys gave me a good run for my money, but I'll make sure that I bring full gear next time so you guys don't cry about me water waving. (not strike moron) :biggrin:

kanyecopy.jpg

trips over.

I'll complete the sentence.

Trips over because we're bored of killing Dv so much. Trips over because beating Dv twice on Saturday without losing a person was too boring, **** off everyone.

kanyecopy.jpg