Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CruellySin

Cruelly Sin

#Epidemic - We're #3 F2P Pure clan for consistancy, we're starting to introduce P2P events too, however I can quote from one of our leaders "E always has, and always will be a F2P based clan, and our F2P trips will be our priority."

So if your looking for a SOLID f2p clan, with a great community, Epidemic is the place.

Check out

www.Epidemic-Rs.com

www.Youtube.com/EpidemicVideos

And you'll see what I mean.

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Crave, I would like to invite you to join Uncontrollable. We're a FTP and PTP based clan that is interested in a lot of PKing and Warring. I think you can put your bad reputation behind you and be a great member of this clan.

We are very new, and would love someone that really enjoys the game as much as you. Please consider Uncontrollable, and feel free to stop in our site you wish.

.:: UNCONTROLLED SINCE DAY ONE ::.
Forums | Memberlist | Recruitment Topic

50 Years From Now, When You Look Back At Your Life, Don't You Want To Say You Had The Guts To Get In The Car?
halo2m.png
Successes Only Last Until Someone Screws Them Up, Failures Are Forever.