Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SOTW #14 [Entries]

Ryan

SOTW 14

Theme: MS Paint

Thanks for the idea CJ :P

Submit all entries to me before the deadline. Follow rules & have fun :)

Remember do NOT put your name in the signature.

All entries are due before: Friday, October 30th 2009.

From Ceejay: Hi guys, their might be a bit of a conspiracy over what this SOTW is, Anyways im going to breifly explain, Firstly most windows users have PAINT on their computer, That's right! Signatures can only be done in their! They can be of anything you desire, a Clan, A Runescape Characther, even an Animal! So be Creative! A really good example of this is:

sofar33.PNG

So please, Dont hesitate and get stuck in! No matter how bad you are!

Signature Of The Week Rules

* The maximum size for entries is 400 Width x 150 Height or 150 Width x 400 Height (in pixels).

* Entries may only be changed ONCE if you wish to change a submission.

* All entries must be submitted before the deadline and any submitted after will not be entered into the voting.

* The entry must be newly created specifically for Signature of The Week on Pure Warfare

* Any image containing offensiveness to races or religions will be removed from the forums and dealt with accordingly.

* Any nudity on Warfare is STRICTLY prohibited, the same applies to Signature of The Week and will result in your signature being removed and you will be dealt with accordingly.

Good luck to all those who enter :]

10447.png

2ppd46g.png

favsm.png

Why would I choose this theme? If that rule had to be applied.

It's like having the theme as Colour with the rule set as 'Only black and white pictures will be submitted; if it existed'

I honestly under-stand where your coming from, but I can skeptimise the fact that you wont shut up purely because of the theme.

Im also sorry for how hard the latest themes have been and how only 2 people enter each theme purely because they dont understand it or dont have the neccissary brushes and programs to design a GFX.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Quite funny how Coz feels about this.

You do realise that the manager of the SOTW, can do what we wants with it, you have no say. He manages it, he chooses what happens.

Are you mad because you can't do **** with MS Paint, or you're just trying to get some "luls", what's up?

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Quite funny how Coz feels about this.

You do realise that the manager of the SOTW, can do what we wants with it, you have no say. He manages it, he chooses what happens.

Are you mad because you can't do **** with MS Paint, or you're just trying to get some "luls", what's up?

No, I can do MS Paint actually, just you can't expect one week for anything decent quality besides stick figures. Second, delete more posts (at w/e admin or mod) ok?

Third...It is the principal of the matter, rules are set up and are meant to be followed, does that mean Admins can break rules of forums (i.e. flame bait, delete random posts which should be shared) or how about legislators breaking laws ( I mean they did vote them in right... :mellow: )

So how about you mind your own business, be more concerned with what ever you do on this site and leave the SOTW Forum to who you said...the SOTW Manager...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

No, I can do MS Paint actually, just you can't expect one week for anything decent quality besides stick figures. Second, delete more posts (at w/e admin or mod) ok?

Third...It is the principal of the matter, rules are set up and are meant to be followed, does that mean Admins can break rules of forums (i.e. flame bait, delete random posts which should be shared) or how about legislators breaking laws ( I mean they did vote them in right... :mellow: )

So how about you mind your own business, be more concerned with what ever you do on this site and leave the SOTW Forum to who you said...the SOTW Manager...

For some reason I forget where the rules were set in stone... oh they aren't.

It's a SOTW, yes the W does mean WEEK. Therefore the rules can change from WEEK to WEEK. What is so hard to understand.

We don't expect for someone to create a masterpiece in one week, we just want signature entered, it's supposed to be a fun competition, it's not like you're getting money or something.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

For some reason I forget where the rules were set in stone... oh they aren't.

It's a SOTW, yes the W does mean WEEK. Therefore the rules can change from WEEK to WEEK. What is so hard to understand.

We don't expect for someone to create a masterpiece in one week, we just want signature entered, it's supposed to be a fun competition, it's not like you're getting money or something.

I'm not even going to waste my time on you. CeeJay, Ryan and I have worked it out. Go back to wherever you are from, and shut up. Peace.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

I'm not even going to waste my time on you. CeeJay, Ryan and I have worked it out. Go back to wherever you are from, and shut up. Peace.

Wherever I am from? I'm from the entire board, I don't have a specific area to mod.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Making an entry today, if I can't color it in, O well.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

I know its due today but any certain time, I got class till 2pm est.

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png