Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] Mayhem Makers P2P Sunday

Speshls

That cant be right, 3 FOE ranks told me you were in w26 dwarves waiting for MM to fight u, then how come you were in w137 2 minutes after we just fought HF?

Oh right, maybe you were there to crash. Maybe if you had hurried up you could actually have managed to do so.

Hmm how does that make any sense?

Why would Foe ranks tell/ talk to you during a trip?

:confused:

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(05:07:10) <[Foe]Alex> Z_Jr|Faab we'll be world 124 above stairs :)

(05:07:22) <[Foe]Alex> nvm

(05:07:23) <[Foe]Alex> we changed ^^

(05:12:23) <Kody> ApeJr

(05:12:29) <Kody> 26 north of ruins

(05:13:03) <+ApeJr> nice lure

(05:08:29) <walli> 26 gap

(05:08:30) <walli> see there

Make sence now?

Lol...We (MM) talk to other clan leaders all the time during trips.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

That cant be right, 3 FOE ranks told me you were in w26 dwarves waiting for MM to fight u, then how come you were in w137 2 minutes after we just fought HF?

Oh right, maybe you were there to crash. Maybe if you had hurried up you could actually have managed to do so.

We had loc on you guys since the beginning of your fight with HF. We could have crashed if we wanted to, but we didn't. We hopped to w137, as walking down from gap to dwarves since some main clan started to attack us. So, our leaders called a hop right away.

Funny how as soon we started the fight with HF, you guys was getting ready at stairs. Soon as we called a regroup to a different spot (whilst fighting HF), you guys came and charge. I guess you don't need scouts anymore. . . :whistling:

We had loc on you guys since the beginning of your fight with HF. We could have crashed if we wanted to, but we didn't. We hopped to w137, as walking down from gap to dwarves since some main clan started to attack us. So, our leaders called a hop right away.

Funny how as soon we started the fight with HF, you guys was getting ready at stairs. Soon as we called a regroup to a different spot (whilst fighting HF), you guys came and charge. I guess you don't need scouts anymore. . . :whistling:

Lol nice crashing Mm.

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

Added the 1 hit .gif of C into the topic.

1hit.gif

I don't no how that seems like 35 people on your video. We had 19 people and we just finished up having a fight with dp near fog the only thing that is right there is that you did clear us in about 20secs and it was a very funny way to end are trip.

change that up pl0x thankyou

slapktfo2.gif

I don't no how that seems like 35 people on your video. We had 19 people and we just finished up having a fight with dp near fog the only thing that is right there is that you did clear us in about 20secs and it was a very funny way to end are trip.

change that up pl0x thankyou

I wasn't sure how many you had. There was like 5-6 more at giants as well so I just figured 35.

Hope Carnage had a good day and thanks for manning up and giving us some action unlike others.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Gj admitting we didn't crash you after some of your members just tried to claim we did, lol.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Yeah you crashed us.

Not going to bother saying anything more, leave it at that.

Yeah you lost.

Not going to bother saying anything more, leave it at that.

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png