Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[IR's] FEAST

Damn Drugz

The inaccuracy of this topic makes me laugh.

First of all, the first fight we found Fi and went to get them, but you guys were at hills where we cleared E (Sorry) and then you, and I'm intrigued by your "Fi finishing off DP" because we cleared Fi with 50 people remaining.

fixing pic, I hadthe wrong one

Fi had a 5 person fall in, we had 50 scattered.

Sorry about that then, we assumed Fi cleared you guys because from our point of view it looked like that, but we left because the fight was finished so we didn't really know.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People gotta realize that other people have lives and stuff to do, and should stop rampaging about a clans attendance. E pulled 50/100 members and IR pulled 40+/80 so both clans pulled the same percentage, they just offered a few EOP members to come along seeing as we had no intentions of going out in P2P today, and only pulled 10-15 max. anyways.

Was a very fun trip in my opinion, I lost a nice bit of loot but it was worth it. Gj guys and thanks to IR for letting us join them in todays events.

thekingu.png

Sorry about that then, we assumed Fi cleared you guys because from our point of view it looked like that, but we left because the fight was finished so we didn't really know.

If you'd edit that out of the topic I'd be most appreciative then.

******* we pulled 58 at start. Eop had 10. A had 2.. The 2 ax dont count as they were not there for the opt count at 58.

so IR pulled 46 out of 78. Dv pulled 47 out of 84.

Cool people like DP pull 60/79

That is all, I really just wanted the +1, your welcome for the bump.

How did you clear us before dp rushed in, i was barraging your piles still with easy 20+ members on our side and then dp ran in, no need to spread lies to make yourself feel better about a game man o.O.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

LMFAO exactly, they haven't done **** to us this weekend. Hopefully next weekend they'll bring more of a challenge than that pathetic attempt.

Besides e-raping you 25 times Saturday. Then Ownajing you on Sunday.

We did nothing to you at all

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Wow, We proove we stomped Epidemic all day and what can they say "nice saturday". haha nice sunday there kido.

Youre the first person ever that I actually want to punch through my computer screen.

Also to mods: This topic should be locked, youre usually not allowed to post fights you lost claiming you won them, thanks in advanced.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Youre the first person ever that I actually want to punch through my computer screen.

Also to mods: This topic should be locked, youre usually not allowed to post fights you lost claiming you won them, thanks in advanced.

Dang, looks like you're mad man judging by your first statement.

Oh, I didn't know that was a rule, in that case most of your topics should be locked.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Dang, looks like you're mad man judging by your first statement.

Oh, I didn't know that was a rule, in that case most of your topics should be locked.

What, the topic about us clearing you every weekend withen 30 seconds? And how the HELL can you talk to anyone about getting mad over runescape. STOP RUNNING FROM WHITE DOTS >:[ THIS IS WHY WE CANT WIN ANY FIGHTS >:[ >:[ (teabag) **** off im done -.-! Trips over :(

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Hey E, babes, look :biggrin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YE8I-MkWeo

Enjoy. From yours truely,

Intense Redemption

P.S. Thanks for posting our victories

Nice vid, clearly shows E getting dumped on like usual.

kanyecopy.jpg

FINALLY A VIDEO, I LOVE YOU HARIS! A video that does not cut off the end of the fight!(apart from when Dp and Fi crashed)

As for the second fight, I doubt Epidemic could get any footage of like 30 IR vs 50 Dv because they were all either hiding in FOG or standing at edgeville.

hotkeying.gif

!st ill start by wondering how you can clear epidemic without pushing them? nobody can get cleared without pushing if im totally honest

2nd, when did you beat dv? in your topic it says u beat us but in fact we killed you 2x

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Well since you had 3 clans with you, and you do acknowledge EOP, and you don't put IR+EOP+A+AX or w/e clan was with you in the topic names for each fight I'm assuming that as you start with the lie, the rest of it is ********.

As long as you have fun though, remember it's still a game at the end of the day.

Was gonna make a comment about the "feast" and relate it to african kids, but me thinks that's bad taste.

Edit: watched the video, talked so much ********, there was 5+ from the side barraging returning via single, like 5-10 at least south, you're like lul cleared but they made you run away. You say it looks like there's more IR members left, i guess you're counting Epidemic members as IR then to say that.

Oh yeaaah "i can't attack 99% of em" 50/100=0.5 0.5*99= 49.5 So you could attack 0.5 of a person... i know it's just maths but way to make yourself look like a downer.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

!st ill start by wondering how you can clear epidemic without pushing them? nobody can get cleared without pushing if im totally honest

2nd, when did you beat dv? in your topic it says u beat us but in fact we killed you 2x

Do you even know how to p2p? There's no such thing as being pushed in p2p because ancients prohibit you from running back aka getting pushed. We've beaten plenty of clans who didn't get pushed, they were just simply overwhelmed and slaughtered.

kanyecopy.jpg

All that video showed to me was 90% of irs opts dying in the first 5 seconds, about to get cleared and then dp charging in.

We knew you guys would just camp in that spot because that's the only way it would even be a fight, so we pulled off a strategy that got you killed. We sacraficed 5 or so of us to get you pulled into the gap towards us, which worked perfectly. So yes, you're correct in saying we lost a decent number of people in our charge, but that was the plan we had to use since you guys have to sit in a defending spot that puts you in a major advantage of course. Too bad it didn't work out.

kanyecopy.jpg

Well since you had 3 clans with you, and you do acknowledge EOP, and you don't put IR+EOP+A+AX or w/e clan was with you in the topic names for each fight I'm assuming that as you start with the lie, the rest of it is ********.

As long as you have fun though, remember it's still a game at the end of the day.

Was gonna make a comment about the "feast" and relate it to african kids, but me thinks that's bad taste.

Edit: watched the video, talked so much ********, there was 5+ from the side barraging returning via single, like 5-10 at least south, you're like lul cleared but they made you run away. You say it looks like there's more IR members left, i guess you're counting Epidemic members as IR then to say that.

Oh yeaaah "i can't attack 99% of em" 50/100=0.5 0.5*99= 49.5 So you could attack 0.5 of a person... i know it's just maths but way to make yourself look like a downer.

How'd you get that honoured member m8 seems like you're as immature as the clan you've recently joined. Hehe another biased mod with a reason.

Also I found it funny that you're telling us that it's just a game, if anyone doesn't understand that concept it's your clan.

kanyecopy.jpg

You suck some d for that honoured member m8?

I think it's hilarious that you're reminding us that it's just a game, if anyone doesn't understand that concept it's Epidemic, that clan that you're riding on their ****.

We simply posted our topic, not claiming wins but simply stating we were winning.

Obviously you don't understand the concept of a game, as I can imagine you posting on this topic with furrowed brows and a large scowl equivalent to one made by **** Cheney.

You've spent your entirety on this forums trying to pick a fight with whoever you can, and when the time comes, you get beaten down.

Maybe you should lighten up, stop claming so much, and work more on your sarcastic, flaming/trolling attitude.

EDIT: Oh look at that, I quoted you before you could change your reply.

Also, from looking at this topic, Epidemics topic, and hearing multiple opinions, I think it's safe to see both clans were about equal, if not a little more towards epidemic's side.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay