Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[IR's] FEAST

Damn Drugz

2niy68o.jpg

Intense Redemption

Site | #IRClan | Memberlist

=====================================================

2r55aub.png

Table of Contents

P2P

I Intense Redemption v. Epidemic

II Intense Redemption v. Epidemic + Devastation + Corrupt Pures + Destructive Pures (Clusterfk)

III Intense Redemption v. Epidemic

This Sunday was one of IR's best, and most enjoyable in a very long time. This definately showed in our attandance and proformance, peaking at 55 people. Along the way we took out Epidemic 3 times, Dp, and Dv. We also ran into a couple of randomers, which made for an over-all awesome trip!

A BIG THANKS ALSO GOES OUT TO THE ERUPTION OF PURE MEMBERS WHO CAME WITH US! ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!

2r55aub.png

Intense Redemption v. Epidemic

(Round 1)

This fight was pretty epic. Epidemic was defending at the gap near giants when IR rushed in from lava hills. Both clans tried to push somewhat, but ended up getting stuck in the middle of gap. Eventually IR started clearing E when DP rushed in, clearing the rest of E and resumed fighting with IR. Fi came to IR's aid however, and together Fi + IR managed to clear the rest of Dp. Gf E (Sucks that it got crashed) and thank you Fi for helping IR :).

Intense Redemption starting

Epidemic starting

Pictures

250v5hh.png

dls389.png

vsc8w3.png

fbgy0p.png

w7nsg.png

Intense Redemption ending

30+ who have hopped (Once FI arrived)

Epidemic starting

0 - All got cleared by us and DP.

2r55aub.png

Intense Redemption v. Epidemic + Devastation + Corrupt Pures + Destructive Pures

First and foremost I would like everyone to know that IR does not claim victory over this fight, as it was basically just a huge clusterfk, but also stands behind the statement that we DID NOT lose this fight. The fight originally started with Epidemic getting completely butthurt by IR outside of Chaos alter, and the surviving E ran to Clan wars, where IR proceeded to chase them right into purple hats (Who I THINK are Ultimatum). In the middle of us clearing the purple hat'd clan, DV happened to log in RIGHT ontop of the fight, soon after followed by Dp.. hmm.

Pictures

14cf95s.png

25zjdy8.png

25zjdy8.png

1zps6z4.png

30+

2r55aub.png

Intense Redemption v. Epidemic

(Round 3)

Once again, IR and E found each other on the battlefield, and once again it turned out to be quite a good fight. IR was attacking from the west while E attacked from the east, right above fog. As IR started to push E further towards the east, DV rushed in and whipped out the remainder of E.

Epidemic starting

Pictures

2uh8to9.png

2yx16if.png

2zf1qg0.png

idzjw3.png

35+ (Before DV)

Epidemic starting

30+ (Before DV)

2r55aub.png

Over-all it was a great day, with great fights, and great fun. Looking forward to next week.

~Thanks to Reilly for the topic

6hrwc5.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask anyone from Eop or Ax. Eop had 10 people with us and only 2 Ax leaders came for the last Epidemic fight at Fog.

so you only pulled 43 by you're self's? Just wondering, And about you're attendance saying "This definately showed in our attandance and proformance, peaking at 55 people." Why don't you mention IR + AX teamed with you then?

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

I clearly dont understand the pic that said "e has been clearned by this point", like u cant evne see their side on the minmap so how can u say they have been "cleared". I think E's barrage pile was better than yours tho stil

Dp was on the other side of us by then, I could only get a dec. pic of one Dp cape, but in the pic BELOW that one you'll see more Dp capes if you look up.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

I clearly dont understand the pic that said "e has been clearned by this point", like u cant evne see their side on the minmap so how can u say they have been "cleared". I think E's barrage pile was better than yours tho stil

well you know IR, we got rush by dp from the south so we regroup in cw and move to single

we have about 30+ left and returners coming

and at the pic, if you really cleared us then IR should be on our side and not get push north

TBAG

well you know IR, we got rush by dp from the south so we regroup in cw and move to single

we have about 30+ left and returners coming

TBAG

Yeh bro, you had 30+ people left regroupped in Cw when Dp rushed from the south and we were holding the north.. that makes perfect sense.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

The inaccuracy of this topic makes me laugh.

First of all, the first fight we found Fi and went to get them, but you guys were at hills where we cleared E (Sorry) and then you, and I'm intrigued by your "Fi finishing off DP" because we cleared Fi with 50 people remaining.

091108155107.png

Fi had a 5 person fall in, we had 50 scattered.