Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declares Full Out P2P On MM

Toxic SlaY

I don't remember MM declaring war when they were losing run ins to us many months straight.

Don't think of it as "frustrated" think of it as "proving a point" ;)

Prove the point in the wildy because that's where we smack you. Clan wars and PVP is much different and we succeed in PVP clearly.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prove the point in the wildy because that's where we smack you. Clan wars and PVP is much different and we succeed in PVP clearly.

It happens so MM has history of constant crashers to every single war they've ever had in their entire history.

So nah, not making the same mistake again.

Doubt you can get over 90 anyway without forum guests (intros? lol) who are allowed to attend your pk trips :lol:

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

<%[A]Tyler> So Jake, you agree, first post fo flame it's closed?

<+Toxic> first post of MM flame

<+Toxic> it isnt closed

<+Toxic> if Foe flames close it

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Got a screenshot of that son? because why should a whole clan rely on you'r 1 line IRC copypasta from a MM rank ?

I see why you wouldn't believe your leader saying something you don't think your clan would live up to.

Anyways let's have a discussion about the declaration of the war in a mature manner.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

The power of the #1 Godsword Pure Toxic Slay has opened this topic once again.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Is it just because mm can pull over 100 with ease?

or is it ecause the clan wars area is much smaller when single is cut off and there is no element of surprise with the viewing orbs and small area of play that foe cannot come up with some strategic plans

It's okay to be frustrated from your past few unsuccessful trips, I would be frustrated too. :cool:

Has nothing to do with this topic, I don't see why you're tryint to flame baint on a flame-free topic :/

or is it ecause the clan wars area is much smaller when single is cut off and there is no element of surprise with the viewing orbs and small area of play that foe cannot come up with some strategic plans

If you can scroll up a few replies, you might find a few reasons why it is CW.

FOE leaders are in FOE irc and waiting for MM to approach us about the rules. I'm really confused on why MM leaders are complaining about the rules on this topic when they haven't started an active discussion on compromised rules yet.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Please stop flame baiting, FOE leaders worked very hard to get this topic re opened, you wouldnt want it to be closed would you >_<!

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

no i think it's probably because so mm doesnt have their community come on diff accs of members who cant show up and have them war for mm.

like how foe brings mains to there trips?

btw foe and mm have had a fair amount of wars, show me a vid with the mm community crashing like you say

It's okay to be frustrated from your past few unsuccessful trips, I would be frustrated too. :cool:

Like MMs strategic plan, crash.

Id like to not be restricted to having only 100 ppl, just doesn't seem as fun

I highly doubt MM can pull close to 100 people anyway without intros/forum guests allowed to the war (like they are allowed to pk trip). I'm unsure why are you so certain on your activity.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

I highly doubt MM can pull close to 100 people anyway without intros/forum guests allowed to the war (like they are allowed to pk trip). I'm unsure why are you so certain on your activity.

and with Fa's off I dont see Foe pulling close to 100

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png