Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declares Full Out P2P On MM

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could of sworn when PvP came back out everyone wanted to stop using clan wars, but why when you offer a full out do you want to use clan wars when wars back in 06/07 were held in the wild...

OLD SKOOL WARRIN > THIS NEW CLAN WARS BS

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Sounds like to me your a bit pixel hungry. :confused:

Im not pixel hungry, i could care less about this game but I dont want to be held only too 100 people when I know my clan can pull 100+

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

cause they finally realized they sucked in pvp, no orbs

Not sure why you are trying to flame bait, but with viewing orbs, it will allow everyone that's wants to watch without getting in the way. (example- Like our last war in F2p.)

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

how about... war in an open multi area... ask all pure clans to anti crash, one clan takes north, east, south, west etc... and if returning is off, anti crashers kill everyone coming into the battlefield, and to take care of any other methods of cheating in this war... just vid everything

the only problem i see here now is tlp attempting to crash, any others?

We (DV) And IR owe you an AC anyways so I'm pretty sure no clans will be returning and if we see them return we will obviously kill them just like C did to Zo while he was trying to return during our Full Out, Also E, C, DP, And probably VH, HF will AC to now tell me what main clan will crash? And the reason MM want PVP its pretty simple that CW is too small for a 100v100 war and it being P2P If it was PVP there is way more room and it can be more then 100v100 war if both clans pull more.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

how about... war in an open multi area... ask all pure clans to anti crash, one clan takes north, east, south, west etc... and if returning is off, anti crashers kill everyone coming into the battlefield, and to take care of any other methods of cheating in this war... just vid everything

Yea, that could work but honestly people could just hop on their mains in the area we are fighting.

(like last time :confused: )

I lol'd. Sounds like a plan...

It'll be nice if we can get some good main clans to help AC as well.

Yea, that could work but honestly people could just hop on their mains in the area we are fighting.

(like last time :confused: )

hmmmmmmm, well i guess there is no way to completly eliminate this problem, but i guess we could limit it as much as possible some how

Re Name the topic title to 'Foe declares Capped 100v100 war'

And lol @ all the 'MM gonna bring mains'', once again . . . All talk no proof.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Re Name the topic title to 'Foe declares Capped 100v100 war'

And lol @ all the 'MM gonna bring mains'', once again . . . All talk no proof.

yeah... already told people 3 times on this topic to post vids of mm bringing mains to the numerous mmvsfoe wars we have had... none have responded

yeah... already told people 3 times on this topic to post vids of mm bringing mains to the numerous mmvsfoe wars we have had... none have responded

Of course they haven't responded with Proof lol, they have none. :banana:

Not sure why you are trying to flame bait, but with viewing orbs, it will allow everyone that's wants to watch without getting in the way. (example- Like our last war in F2p.)

Right watchers should be the main concern in this war, don't want them to get a bad view@

Right watchers should be the main concern in this war, don't want them to get a bad view@

That's not the point, when I mean by get in the way is, interfere with the fight.

Like last time some the watchers were really just 1 itemers killing off both clans.

Should be a good fight, im going to put my money on Foe.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Who wants to explain to me how its a full out war when both clans are capped at 100 people?