Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption - The Massacre

Reilly

Your just a leader of a dead clan that nobody cares about anymore.

Now get back into Zo's bed.

Fact - EOP has been in a huge slump ever since GooP got promoted to Leader, even the smarter Idiot EOP ranks left because of Goop's promotion. They don't go out on their own and aren't showing any signs of coming out their slump. Meaning it gives you no right to talk so much **** over a site when you can't back it up over runescape.

Any proof of Epidemic level 50s in mith?

Plodehhh, why are you so wrong about everything.

Fact, We got into a slump before i was promoted.

Fact, I am the only active Rank HC+

Fact, I got us out of our old slump while i was a high council, Winning us more full outs then Any leader in a shorter period of time, Which is why charlie left, He was jealous i did more in 2 months then he did in 2 years of "leading*Cough spamming the forums Cough*"

Fact, The other few ranks left due to immature 14 year old members we let join EOP.

Fact, You lead a clan that EVERYONE hates, I bet if i made a poll on who likes which clan better EOP would win, Due to the fact that we have respect for clans, and don't crash every oppertunity we have.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your just a leader of a dead clan that nobody cares about anymore.

Now get back into Zo's bed.

Your just a leader of a single sides clan that nobody likes.

Now get back to sucking Loz Link's **** so DP won't crash you.

omg hahahha

but seriously goop stfu..no one gives a **** what u got to say, with your pretty dead clan of 10-15 members..

and IR, honestly anything that u post means ****, since u gotta team with like 5+ clans in order to have a good bh trip R[]FLMA[].

im glad it seems that ur clan isnt running away anymore..oh wait..thats probably because u suck ***** to 6 other clans so they can back u up

Uhm pardon me who the **** are you lol? Maybe that Epidemic kid who was standing outside of Cwars like an idiot who I pked. He was wearing mith, but that doesn't specify anything in your clan, so idk if it was you or not.

Way to show everyone your intelligence, the topic clearly says IR + EoP + A, and you said we teamed with 5 clans, then changed it to 6 in the same post.

Man, Epidemic, you guys gotta stop recruiting at Soul Wars, look at these members you're getting. I'm sure you've tried it before, but I bet you could try looking in Pest Control?

No more talking for you, no namer.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Plodehhh, why are you so wrong about everything.

Fact, We got into a slump before i was promoted.

Fact, I am the only active Rank HC+

Fact, I got us out of our old slump while i was a high council, Winning us more full outs then Any leader in a shorter period of time, Which is why charlie left, He was jealous i did more in 2 months then he did in 2 years of "leading*Cough spamming the forums Cough*"

Fact, The other few ranks left due to immature 14 year old members we let join EOP.

Fact, You lead a clan that EVERYONE hates, I bet if i made a poll on who likes which clan better EOP would win.

Sure but at the end of the day, we're still the better clan.

Signature removed

roflmao, i wish i was qxz, his posting ability was godlike, respect to him and his posting.

his ability to neglet real life, and just stick to purecommunity posts (edit: or pure warfare)

was just remarkable eiaenfkhuduaba

I got him too quit EOP 4 times in a week, that's impressive innit?

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

I think the whole topic should be labeled IR+EOP+AX+A or whatever it was, they brought quite a lot of members. Without them, there would be no massacre. A small mention seems to attempt to make it seem smaller.

In all the descriptions you label yourself as IR. Give some credit to A and EOP and whoever.

Gj though, definitely did pretty well.

^ Yea that

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>