Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R1N5h7 looking.

Brayden

Eruption of Pures, because we ken 0wn everywun in a miniwore + Best community around town :).

Probably the most organized low pulling clan around, aswell as the most mature.

&& A Laid back leadership, not so mandatory about everything.

#clan-eop - www.EruptionofPures.ipbfree.com

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Epidemic has a strong F2P branch while still being in P2P. Our main focus is F2P, which is also why we do F2P minis and preps alot more than P2P minis and preps.

Anyway, if you're interested in exactly how Epidemic handles trips, check some vids by clicking Etube in my sig. Hope you'll make a choice that fits your needs.

243p9p4.png

joni #dpures where a great clan and have a great conmunity very freindily ik u remember from dy =]

out site if www.dp-rs.com

join us if u whant to

we have f2p adn p2p minis daily and ik ur good at them couse i had some with u in dy and i kur good adn like us very good

i am the darkness and everybody and everything will and shall fear me

you're not even worth joining a clan. You're inconsistent, lazy, st00pid, and lastly your a jew with 500k maximum in your bank so stfu and stay klenless

u shuld join dv

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

R1n, I've known you for like ever so take my opinion into consideration. You like f2p mini's and you like to be laid back and have a great time. I've been in a lot of clans but for you I'd say you should join EOP. They have a great reputation for mini-warring and they have a great community. Even if you ever feel like you'll be wanting to p2p again sometimes, EOP will have it. They'd be probably the perfect and only clan for you. If I could say clans we're customized for people then EOP would be for you.

~James <3

P.S. your still a noob.

100620235240.png

GF Joe