Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Back, motherfuckers.

Hidden

Alright,

So I've decided to return to Runescape once more. I've been away from the game for around a month? I need to know what the ****'s going on with the game today, where the best places to train are and what type of account I should make.

Right now I'm likee,

40 Attack

60 Strength

1 Defence

62 Range

31 Prayer

55 Magic

50 Combat

74 Hunter

Pretty decent starting account / F2P PKer IMO. Just wondering what the **** I should do aye.

Thanks.

Make some good cash, there's safe spots that will give you good loot and you can train along the way if you want to get your Range high enough, you'll be making lots of money. Str/Mage from there, or Hunt for some cash, nice Hunting btw :P.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Build yourself a bigenough cash stack so that you dont have to money make partway through a skill so that it can be more time effective :D

Gl

Got A Problem/Question E-mail Me At [email protected]

Yuila ♥
Editing Video's + Caping Pm Me

2qjezyo.jpg