Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TGG releases Re-Open Vid. & Re-Opening date set.

Shroom

*This topic is not a recruitment topic as we are not open until the 10th of December.

Note: TGG is not reopening until December 10th, this is just informing everyone about the video release and our future plans - including new forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTHhyyLA-kE&fmt=6

(Yes, we know the song is cliche, but I tried to make it interesting --Zell)

As some of you may have heard rumors about TGG's reopening, this topic is to conclude that these rumors are true, and we're excited as ever to begin plans on TGG's reopening. We're looking forward to seeing many familiar faces - and clans - as we prepare for a new beginning, as well as meeting many new people and establishing more friendships.

I hope you guys enjoy watching this video as much as Zell and I did making it, though the quality might not be great, I'm sure an HD or High Quality option will appear eventually.

The video contains all information we're intending on giving out at this point, and there will be more to come, so PLEASE feel free to come by #TGG if you have any questions, or for a good time :). -Shroom.

Note to all Ex-TGG: If you are currently in a clan Shroom and I dont expect, or plan on you leaving your clan for TGG. Make whatever decision you think is right, we will not try and persuade any of you to join back. As long as you're happy out there, its chill with us. <3. -Zell

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stayed up all night last night working on this for 9 hours straight almost. Its not the best video in the world but I like it for the most part.

Thanks for the support guys, I hope TGG can achieve what it has in the past, and hopefully more this time around.

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

I remember the Tgg leaders saying that Tgg would never reopen... but I'm glad you changed your minds. Tgg was always a respectful and honorable clan, I hope you can live up to that this time around.

Nice work on the video too Zell/Shroom, now we just need it in HD lol.

lifes a ***** n then ya die