Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level PCL!

Pooninranger

LOW LEVEL PCL!

Pure clan league, a great way to keep members interested and having fun at the same time, Conspiracy staff have decided to host a PCL for low level clans only. This way the low level clans would have a fun time warring clans and could make this an offiical event! :)

How it works.

Very simple, post the event as an official event on your forums, and try to get as many people as you can to sign up and show up to the event. When you get their, challenge whichever clan you want, and then war! :) Go bank, return and then war another clan, Simples!

aleksandr_the_meerkat.jpg

Rules

Please remember, these rules are default, unless asked to change so by leaders.

1. 1-20 Defence armour only
  2. overheads off
  3. no 1v1
  4. Corrupt off
  5. one single round, decide the map yourself
  6. Clan Members only
  7. No flaming - its practise for a real war.
  8. 80- Combat Cap
  9. No Allying with other clans.*

Information!

5:30pm EST or 10:30pm GMT

Every Friday

World 93

IRC for more info: #CS-Clan

OFFICIAL SWIFTKIT CHANNEL: #PCL

*No Allying with other clans - Exceptions are when your clan can not pull enough, and therefore has to team up with another clan who cant pull enough. TOTAL number must not be more than 20 for allied clans.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you're ******* killing the wildy. It's the circle of life.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

No you're ******* killing the wildy. It's the circle of life.

not like they want to go out and get raped by clans who pull 50+

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Ideas are always mentioned but never followed through

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I think it's bad to bring old to the new. You have to think of something else that is original that involves risk, if you don't want to go out in wild and run into clans out of your league that's fine I respect that, but try something different maybe like pcl cw with risk on instead of off, so it actually gives your clan experience in the wild without being there. Both clans would be wearing there BH gear and both clans will be determined to win because they don't want to lose anything for no gain. It would be different and that's where I'm getting to, try something different than what the past already gave us.

mkygcz.jpg

its going to be very simple ill come for next friday with UB if its a massing hell hole " like old pcl" forget it and if cs thinks there gona take control over all rules etc nty " give this job to a person who isnt involved in low lvl clans at all" other then that yea pking is good for low lvl clans on weekdays not weekends so we can do this i tryed to set up pking time for other low lvl clans last time ub was alive but didnt work out because od clans dieing within 2 weeks ... if you need to inform me of anything else drop by #UB-clan and pm [|BLUE|] ty other then this ill help with anything you need

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

its going to be very simple ill come for next friday with UB if its a massing hell hole " like old pcl" forget it and if cs thinks there gona take control over all rules etc nty " give this job to a person who isnt involved in low lvl clans at all" other then that yea pking is good for low lvl clans on weekdays not weekends so we can do this i tryed to set up pking time for other low lvl clans last time ub was alive but didnt work out because od clans dieing within 2 weeks ... if you need to inform me of anything else drop by #UB-clan and pm [|BLUE|] ty other then this ill help with anything you need

+1