Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level PCL!

Pooninranger

Sometimes I think it's pcl when clans just stay in Clan wars in Bh worlds :dry: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally when i was around for Pcl, when i was leading a clan back in the day against clans like Epidemic, DP, bunch of other ones it was fun. But now low level clans almost cannot step out into a server without being hit by massers, and by far there is a lot of new clans coming out, who cannot pk. I think this idea is well put in a way, but also i believe this is going to be a bad idea, because its going to cause flames and everything like old PCL, and there is a way in bh where you can shut people up, and put them in their place. Anyways Untouchble will be attended, but chloe you put the rules down. I'd like to discuss those because i do not agree with some of them.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I don't see how it's stupid. It's not like they're substituting it for PK trips. It's just like an extra little event for lower levels. People saying it stupid are just upset with life.

The problem with PCL was clans were happy with where they were and would not attempt to improve, fighting for that "'#1 Low level clan" is basically fighting for #19 or something equally as rubbish

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

The problem with PCL was clans were happy with where they were and would not attempt to improve, fighting for that "'#1 Low level clan" is basically fighting for #19 or something equally as rubbish

So true. This is why defining yourself as a low level clan is the dumbest thing to call yourself the best of the worst pure clans.

VD won't be going, we prefer to PVP like a pure clan. I don't understand why you keep using CWA instead of PVP. Lol @ chloe flaming our trips, we've destroyed CS everytime in PVP. You run down to fog, while CS's other leader returns in absolutely no gear and attacks people.

So true. This is why defining yourself as a low level clan is the dumbest thing to call yourself the best of the worst pure clans.

VD won't be going, we prefer to PVP like a pure clan. I don't understand why you keep using CWA instead of PVP. Lol @ chloe flaming our trips, we've destroyed CS everytime in PVP. You run down to fog, while CS's other leader returns in absolutely no gear and attacks people.

Did you own us while you were sitting in Clan Wars the whole time?

091129162436.png

RSN: Forfeit_Now
IRC: [iR]Ryan|Forfeit_Now PM for any help!
ryansigh.png
intense.png

I love low level drama

PCL soudns like a good idea, and I'm sure a clan wouldn't mind Acing while you duked it out in the wild

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

You realize posting that picture around only makes VD look better moron.

Conspiracy: 60 Members

Untouchable: 50 Members

110 Members

Violent Demise: 25 Members

110 Members vs 25 Members. We had two clans with both twice our MLs have to team against us to compete with us. Funny how every PVP trip we prove how much better we are organization and now even number-wise. Thanks for the ego boost. Keep teaming CS, that's only 5 weeks in a row your awful clan has teamed.

Stick to the safe worlds. I like how UB and CS don't have PVP topics yet, but they have PCL topics@@

You realize posting that picture around only makes VD look better moron.

Conspiracy: 60 Members

Untouchable: 50 Members

110 Members

Violent Demise: 25 Members

110 Members vs 25 Members. We had two clans with both twice our MLs have to team against us to compete with us. Funny how every PVP trip we prove how much better we are organization and now even number-wise. Thanks for the ego boost. Keep teaming CS, that's only 5 weeks in a row your awful clan has teamed.

Stick to the safe worlds. I like how UB and CS don't have PVP topics yet, but they have PCL topics@@

Also notice how one of ur members is using overheads in clanwars in that same screenie, GF VD.

Also notice how one of ur members is using overheads in clanwars in that same screenie, GF VD.

Not only the prayer, but the fact that you WOULDNT come out, and WHEN you do, it's at fog when HALF of our members can't attack your 30 defence pures, so sorry for that picture if it's making you "look better"

oh and also, UB brought like 4 members lol?

ryansigh.png
intense.png

Not only the prayer, but the fact that you WOULDNT come out, and WHEN you do, it's at fog when HALF of our members can't attack your 30 defence pures, so sorry for that picture if it's making you "look better"

oh and also, UB brought like 4 members lol?

Your a ******* we have never pked at fog, and you had more then 4 because i was checking.

Your a ******* we have never pked at fog, and you had more then 4 because i was checking.

OH SORRY, LET ME CORRECT THAT, we ran into you after you were done praying?

Is that much better, Just a few level differences?

ryansigh.png
intense.png

What does it matter morons if we use our prayer levels? We used mith too, how nh@@@ It's a clan trip, the point is to survive. Obviously we're not coming out we had like 9-10, you had 24ish. We were planning for 9v15, but morons with no organization massed for an extra 20 minutes, to not get wrecked.

Love how you ignored all my points, and added something completely off-topic. When have we ever pked at FOG lol? We generally try to avoid places with safe spots. Only chloe runs down to FOG like a moron. UB had way more than four, it was their trip originally. We cleared them when they had at least 10.