Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise Saturday - Domination Feat CS, X (V, AG, I)

Adamant

vd_clan-5616882.png

VD Forums

VD ML

#VD-Clan

VIOLENT DEMISE F2P TRIP 28/11/09

Violent Demise v Conspiracy v Anguish + Vigilance + Insignia (X)

Today we set out with hopes of getting a fight with UB, but hearing they canceled their trip due to various reasons, we left early with 11 people, 30 minutes before our rivals Conspiracy and an hour before Vigilance, Anguish and Insignia (Who together called themselves "X"). We unsuccessfully hunted some clan who call themselves DB, until Cs came out. We had agreed to fight Cs hours before the trip started, and gave Chloe a world. We hopped to that world to find Cs waiting for us outside clanwars. We were heavily outopted but we had promised Cs a fight and with our levels/experience thought it was worth a shot, however X charged Cs as we were coming out north of clanwars. We charged into X and the fight began.

vdbannnerrrr.jpg

Starting:

VD - 11

Cs - 18

X - ? 21 in pk channel.

Ending:

VD - 8+

Cs - Unknown as both were using yellow capes however all were in clanwars.

X - Unknown as both were using yellow capes however all were in clanwars.

Fight pretty much was won by VD honestly. VD held the northern part of the fight with superior audio calling and in-game piling. Eventually, we pushed CS and X into CWA. After we clearly had pushed them into regrouping in CWA, we left the fight avoiding getting hit n run'd. However, it was a great cluster, enjoyable for all four clans.

091128195313b.png

E - Also to all Vigilance members about to post calling us crashers, first off we don't really care if we're known as crashers, and secondly you should have thought twice when you were about to rush two clans standing next to each other. Pretty obvious we were going to fight.

vdbannnerrrr.jpg

Violent Demise v Conspiracy

We ran into Conspiracy again five minutes later north of the Chaos Altar. We quickly cleared them. Too bad, we couldn't kill their leader, Chloe, as her amazing agility level let her escape from north of the portal all the way down to fog!

Starting:

VD - 16

Cs - ? Confirm please.

Ending:

VD - 8

Cs - 0

091128202336.png

091128202734.png

vdbannnerrrr.jpg

Violent Demise v Conspiracy + Anguish + Vigilance + Insignia (X)

After 10 minutes or so we ran into Conspiracy AGAIN, at the obelisk. Shortly after they are all dead/have ran, clan X rushes. Then Conspiracy rerush, and so on. This goes on for at least 20 minutes, which (although I am not saying we won, there was no winner) with the 13 people we had, against Conspiracy's just under 20 and X's around 20, is exceptional. By now Cs have left and there is about 5 Vigilance spread around obelisk and around 7 Violent Demise spread around obelisk, so we decided to leave.

Then, we later saw CS + X again, but this time teaming with their full opts against our 10ish? So it ended up four clans pushing us into CWA, and I guess our only loss of the day. After a successful day, we ended our trip.

091128203559.png

Random Pics of The Trip:

091128201334.png

kdotded.png

091128202422.png

091128203924.png

Overall good day for Vd, hope too see everyone next Saturday too. If anything in this topic is inaccurate PM an op in #VD-Clan instead of flaming here like an idiot, can't really be bothered with it. I'll edit anything that's logically proven to me, instead of immaturely flaming without any logic to it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

091128203924.png

Don't tell me that addy kid is in your clan...

Don't tell me you're going to cry about it....

Honestly I'd rather pure clans only accepted 1 defence but they don't and we're not going to give ourselves a disadvantage just for the respect of people like you. No offense intended.

091128203924.png

Don't tell me that addy kid is in your clan...

ADDY PRIDE. Yes we have one addy kid in our clan since I believe he got hacked for it. He would go on his 13/20 def pures but then he would get rampaged by mains and wouldn't be able to attack any of these clans.

Don't tell me you're going to cry about it....

Honestly I'd rather pure clans only accepted 1 defence but they don't and we're not going to give ourselves a disadvantage just for the respect of people like you. No offense intended.

You're a pathetic example for the PURE community. I've feared the day clans will begin having as much addy as mith and the day appears to be coming sooner and sooner

We've declined 30 defence guys with 99 strength, because we're a PURE clan.

I'd come on my other account if I could attack anybody the rest of my clan could.

Why not wear robes or at least mith? Right there you're encouraging 30 defence...

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

You're a pathetic example for the PURE community. I've feared the day clans will begin having as much addy as mith and the day appears to be coming sooner and sooner.

You act like this isn't runescape. Then, the CLANNING community will ADAPT to CHANGES like has ALWAYS happened in the past.

BYE

Tom N Neto's opinions can be ignored now. Honestly we don't care what you have to say, don't want to be an enemy with you, and will not change any of our opinions due to your logical arguments. I get what you're saying, but we have our own views.

@ Tom N Eto.

We make OUR requirements.

PC/PW DOES NOT.

They are OUR requirements, and if you don't like them, you don't have to post or listen.

Ot: was Fun, sucked my internet went after BNC ****** up.

"Yo guise you have addy in pvp thats auto win rajt?"

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png