Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another random thread!

Pur3_Kide

I have seen a lot of random threads asking what YOU think will happen if something.... Well anyhow.

How would it effect the pure world, if both community forums all of suddenly were gone.

This would result in:

- No ranking

- No ''flaming''

- No ''top pure clan list''

- No ''Show off - aftermath topic''

Hard to imagine, but try!

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Here few things I think would happen, the avg. pulls by clans would fall. Currently its 'bad/low' to pull 45-50 in F2p, but without the all the ranking clans would start to pull less to trips. Several alliances would be made, IMO the only reason clans don't team is that clans care so much about ranks.

There would still be a lot of crashing since there is a low amount of worlds, there would be more intense fights and clans wouldn't care if they lose/win as they do today.

Also I think community forums add positive things to the pure world, I'm just too blind to see it haha.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png