Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Christmas prices on the raise! Find out now

We_Only-Own

I would like to introduce useful information during the Christmas season. There's no need to deny you buy money, nor lie and say you do. Whether you buy money or not, this guide will prove useful. This guide does not contain enough information to be classified as a guide, thefore I've posted it here.

Hello, as many people may know, Christmas is approaching rather fast. With that being said, you obviously may or may not know prices will be on the rise for famous items. These items are included in this "guide," please take a gander. Why is this? Many kids obtain RS gifts from aunts, uncles, grandparents, parents and such.

Notice to all who view this guide, I've never falsely informed my peers on a price that is out of question.

Armadyl godsword - Although many of you feel it will not raise any higher, many websites are having deals on Armadyl god swords, hence the sales will go through the roof.

Jason's estimate, 148M, beware, sell that Armadyl godsword after January 4th, this is a deadline that must be followed. Armadyl godswords will plunge, turning your gain into a loss.

Dragon claws - A vast majority of my peers have constantly debated on whether or not dragon claws would plunge to the range of 15M. This is not true, however, with Christmas approaching, they will gain.

Jason's estimate, many may deem my price a small fracture, however this is nearly a %25 gain. Hence, I will give an accurate price of 48M.

Amulet of Furies - I'll be quite frank with you, an item I predicted to summit over 5M, many doubted this price, but my research proved over their opinions.

Jason's estimate, not quite a gain compared to the other items mentioned in this topic, but I predict a gain to 8.6-9.2M.

Bandos godsword, no doubt this item will go up, throughout the past months this item has been raising above prices ever thought of.

Jason's estimate, 32M solid, more of a steal than a deal, quite a price.

Yes, I realise many will disagree with me, but these are guaranteed numbers. In addition, these are a very small proportion of items assuming high gains. Beware, you will mainly see a rise on weapons, strength bonuses, and rares. Would you like to get an estimated price on another item?? Post that item here, I will leave a message in your box.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...