Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Veneratio, Forever

Mateo

I feel like I should make this post, as a public explanation on why I close Veneratio. I was waiting for multiple reasons. I didn't want to rush into it right when we closed, and I was waiting on a project, which we'll get to later, to be finished.

I'd like to start by saying, this wasn't a sad closure for me, like many others. We took it with the saying "We'll always have the memories, even while this door closes, and others open." Memories are the main reason we didn't want to close, as a staff. We were holding onto what we have done, and while we feel proud of it, many of us felt it was that time.

I was leader of a clan back 2 years ago, called The Pure Forces. I saw that clan fall into something I didn't ever want to be apart of again, when we closed. I felt especially bad about that, because I was promoted to Leader of that clan by Nite_E_Pker, and I never felt I could live up to expectations set before me.

This relates to Veneratio in the fact that I did what I learned from when I closed TPF. I closed it before it got to that point, and I feel it was in our best interest. Hope that answers, "why now?".

The year and some change we were open, we had a blast, and I owe so many people thanks for the good times. I won't go over everyone, because I couldn't remember everyone, and I'd feel bad if I left anyone out.

So with that, I must give a huge thanks to Antoine on a video project, for the speedy editing, etc. Thanks.

Veneratio, Forever

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

R.I.P Veneratio, you guys are great ya'll are super chill which I like, not to mention out of every clan you guys put up the best fights most the time in mini's against us....now we get to mini together on the same side, for those that decided to join us.

Love ya'll. >.>

thekingu.png

I have never liked this clan personally.

Good luck for all the ex-members.

May not of liked them, but at least show some damn respect and keep it to yourself.

Goodluck to all ex-members.

35i2n1u.png

rip

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

I have never liked this clan personally.

Good luck for all the ex-members.

Lol, **** move

I've always liked Veneratio, because they had a relaxed community, and I could make fun of mr Juanes without getting kb'd

Shame it closed Mateo

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice