Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for Clan

Nobelite

Well I decided to start playing Runescape again after I don't know how many months I've stopped playing. Why not start off by joining a clan meet new people, get into some action, and have some fun. So show me what clans I can join I've already noticed quite a few new clans that have opened up while I was away.

My stats

Combat level 52:

Overall: 630

Attack: 40

Strength: 67

Defence: 10

Prayer: 1

Range: 50

Magic: 53

Hitpoints: 59

I prefer to join a F2p based clan that has between ten and thirty members that just recently opened up.

You're just under VD's combat average, we have 24ish members and we're F2P based. I could say lots of other stuff such as 'we are the #1 low level clan' and so on but I'll let you check us out and make your own mind up.

#VD-Clan | www.vdrs.ipbfree.com

Have a look, you might like it.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Perfect for [OB]vious Kos

A LOT of F2P Minis, In which we are succesful and don't lose often. Beating clans such as Epidemic and Destructive Pures

Also alot of F2P Trips

Friendly Active IRC and Forums

NO Flame here at [OB]

Info In Sig

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander

I'm not looking for a easy rank. I like to watch a clan progress over the months from being ok to great. I feel like I have more of a say like people will listen then just brush it off and seems more friendly.

I'm not looking for a easy rank. I like to watch a clan progress over the months from being ok to great. I feel like I have more of a say like people will listen then just brush it off and seems more friendly.

Then I recommend #VD-Clan. Talk to me later on IRC in #vd-clan. My nick is [VD]Matt|Heart

Forums are vdrs.ipbfree.com

A new low level pure clan is comming out lead by the previous leader of audace and warlord of lost cause

our requirements are 1 60 or 2 57s

We have had our first mIni war found at our YouTube you can also find our forums link there

www.YouTube.com/immolationrs

our irc is

#immolation

+Elite Member of the Corrupt Pures

some things are meant to last forever

qfn2eI9.png

0dlsG.png

Hey man I remember you when I lead Inception back then, the perfect clan for you would be #Vigilance They seem pretty active and around your combat level.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

electrq.png

Our Forums | #Vigilance | Clan Memberlist

Upon joining Vigilance you can expect; Miniature wars, Pking Trips, 1v1 Tournaments, p2p/f2p events. And fun events such as Training week, Birthday parties, and Rap battles. Vigilance has been put forth the effort and hard work prior to opening, to ensure that we open with the confidence and skill of an experienced clan. Vigilance has just raised our requirements to Med level in hopes of stepping up the competition.

Requirements

Combat Requirements:

You must be 49+ combat

Option A: Melee base

40+ attack

70+ str

1-20 def

60+ Hitpoints

Option B: Range base

70+ range

1-20 def

60+ Hitpoints

Option C: Hybrid

Two 65+ of Range and Str

1-20def

60+ Hitpoints

regisv.png

if ur willing to train 8 more levels on str then EOD sounds perfect for you. Just reopened a week ago

2j4pwzm.png

2gtry47.pngaxz5oi.png2s6sy76.png

Hi there, Eve Of Destruction recently re-opened. We have a great leadership team, amazing Community and Mature members. We already got over 6 members and growing. We're going to have PK Trips and Mini's soon.

Our IRC Channel is : #Eod

Our Clan Chat is : S--i--c----k

Our requirements are:

Melee:

75+ Strength

Ranged:

75+ Ranged

Magic:

82+ Magic along with Desert Treasure completed.

Hybrid:

Must be two dual stats that are 70 stats.

Your defense level must be 25 or lower.

Look at our forums, and think about joining :)

1zxxok8.jpg