Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The feast, it's ruined.

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No he's just making up **** cause he's an idiot. And props to Fatality for rushing in. Unless you guys didn't know we were here lol.

Bob, If you ever echoed on vent or anything and listen to your voice.. you sound like you have a fat ass ***** bigger then the on you made on the minimap of runescape inside of your big nose 0.0.

Yes they brought a few

They had A Millii -- Cb lvl 86 -- ( I used to be friends with him I know he has 46 Defence even ask him to QC it ) (19:09:17) -Vectra[41]- ** (A_MILLII): Overall 1,094 | Attack 72 | Strength 84 | Hitpoints 76 | Ranged 64 | Prayer 43 | Magic 73

The only reason he was there was because hes friends with I Hormone I and he was dressed up in mith the whole time

If you don't belive me on him having 46 Defence you can watch this youtube Video of him running around with a zerker helm and rune legs

Bob, No need to lie when you know he was there, you probably can even find him on Plodeh's Friends list or who evers CC you guys use these days!

===================================================================

They had Like Roses Wdf like 38 def!?!?!

Last fight vs FOE Ownage Milk was there killing FOE with an E Team-26 Cape Spamming E Name ...

Not to mention he was in FULL RUNE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't the first time you did it, when I was in Fi we did a run in on sperm hill about 37 Fi vs 44 E and you guys rushed in following a tank Named H Drop Nub (70 Def) in Full Rune... Also Ownage Milk was there again in his Full Rune..

:banana:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Bob, If you ever echoed on vent or anything and listen to your voice.. you sound like you have a fat ass ***** bigger then the on you made on the minimap of runescape inside of your big nose 0.0.

Yes they brought a few

They had A Millii -- Cb lvl 86 -- ( I used to be friends with him I know he has 46 Defence even ask him to QC it ) (19:09:17) -Vectra[41]- ** (A_MILLII): Overall 1,094 | Attack 72 | Strength 84 | Hitpoints 76 | Ranged 64 | Prayer 43 | Magic 73

The only reason he was there was because hes friends with I Hormone I and he was dressed up in mith the whole time

If you don't belive me on him having 46 Defence you can watch this youtube Video of him running around with a zerker helm and rune legs

Bob, No need to lie when you know he was there, you probably can even find him on Plodeh's Friends list or who evers CC you guys use these days!

They had Like Roses Wdf like 38 def!?!?!

Last fight vs FOE Ownage Milk was there killing FOE with an E Team-26 Cape Spamming E Name ...

Not to mention he was in FULL RUNE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't the first time you did it, when I was in Fi we did a run in on sperm hill about 37 Fi vs 44 E and you guys rushed in following a tank Named H Drop Nub (70 Def) in Full Rune... Also Ownage Milk was there again in his Full Rune..

:banana:

u stay mad

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

hmm

Recent Activity for Flesh Y: I killed oInitiate o, I killed I Pown3r I, I killed Gongshows, I killed Ur B L Oo Dy, I killed Cervant Jr, I killed Icydabow, I killed TLP King, I killed MakinMayhem, I killed MM Sw prod

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

A_Millie is in fact 45 defense, I wasn't aware of that he told me was Hormone friend from AX and he was applying. I also remembered him from AX so I didn't bother to look him up.

As for Ownage Milk he hasn't played scape in a couple months. He showed up today and I'm pretty sure he didn't attack anyone because I told him to stay off in big fights. He piled some mains at the FOE fight (around BH stairs) and I know that cause I had a lvl 109 main sniping me the whole time and I know Shane was on him.

As for Like Roses she's 30 def not 38, she got hacked for it and hardly scapes outside of events so I could care less, she's allowed to come but not in addy.

I can't tell if you're just mad cause you got booted from E and went around a dozen other crap clans and you're clanless once again or if you REALLY believe these 2/110+ people made a big difference.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Best trip ever

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Yes, we killed more E than E killed IR, lolumad?

LOl cause we were concentrating on foe and mm not on idiots like you with no point to war 12 people idiot gf lolumad bro?

123lb93.jpg

n6vs3s.jpg

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****
<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US
<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

A_Millie is in fact 45 defense, I wasn't aware of that he told me was Hormone friend from AX and he was applying. I also remembered him from AX so I didn't bother to look him up.

As for Ownage Milk he hasn't played scape in a couple months. He showed up today and I'm pretty sure he didn't attack anyone because I told him to stay off in big fights. He piled some mains at the FOE fight (around BH stairs) and I know that cause I had a lvl 109 main sniping me the whole time and I know Shane was on him.

As for Like Roses she's 30 def not 38, she got hacked for it and hardly scapes outside of events so I could care less, she's allowed to come but not in addy.

I can't tell if you're just mad cause you got booted from E and went around a dozen other crap clans and you're clanless once again or if you REALLY believe these 2/110+ people made a big difference.

How come when I was on the verge of getting booted from Epidemic I straight up told you in Vent infront of everyone that I didnt give a **** if I got booted from E...You guys got the meanest ranks ever, the clan is no fun what so ever you take things way to seriously..Having vent muted is no fun.. E has the most gayest ranks in any clan ive ever been in accept for IR..LOL......

How ever bobbie its just a game, have some fun tbh no need to take things so seriously 0_o.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

How come when I was on the verge of getting booted from Epidemic I straight up told you in Vent infront of everyone that I didnt give a **** if I got booted from E...You guys got the meanest ranks ever, the clan is no fun what so ever you take things way to seriously..Having vent muted is no fun.. E has the most gayest ranks in any clan ive ever been in accept for IR..LOL......

How ever bobbie its just a game, have some fun tbh no need to take things so seriously 0_o.

i laff lol

i think 128 people disagree wtih you about E ranks being the worst or they wouldent be in the clan:/

and vent is muted during trips for a reason, look at the first page of our topic and you will find out why :banana:

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

If its just a game why u arguing about us having a main with us and not attacking no one? And a ex- member that's 30 def and got hacked for it? Also she doesn't wear addy to trips either yet its just a game u stay mad

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

Yeah I pretend not to take **** so seriously either when someone verbally rapes me in the ass

r4n is angry l0l0l0

People gotta accept that epidemic are better :P

And Epidemic won it because they have better numbers, organisation and team work!

Look what your typeing you sound very very *****...

Srs E needs to expand there weekend though, you guys only do good on saturdays

you go from like a 50 pull Friday to a 110 pull Saturday to a 50 pull sunday... 110 to 50 in the matter of 1 day doesnt really look like you cant be saying " Z0mg E is #1 Runesckepe Pure Klen " and then running around in your addy spamming eeeeeeeeee lolumad eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

If its just a game why u arguing about us having a main with us and not attacking no one? And a ex- member that's 30 def and got hacked for it?

the problem is he was attacking people, he was at the front of the push attacking lvl 90s and 100s from Foe...Maybe he was attacking the 109 but he was on FOE at one point I was there watching

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png