Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures Saturday Slaughter

Goop

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gj eop ur rebounding amazing pull since ur slump very nice.

123lb93.jpg

n6vs3s.jpg

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****
<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US
<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

Iwis not sure why your calling us massers, it was only a fight no need to get upset about it, you should be proud, Malice put up just as good of a fight with their 35 people as what most clans gave us with 50 people. We didn't mass at all, our ml is only 95, and a few weeks ago it was 75, we only gained 20 members since and alot of them were ex-VO. Massers is a clan that mass recruits and accepts any app, we're pretty strict when it comes to our app process and who actually gets accepted/declined. Thanks for the fight though, was fun.

Gj today guys, we got a major confidence boost lately, went from pulling 30, to 40, to 60, to 85, lets hope we can pull 80-90 next weekend aswell.

Good fight to all clans we fought, was an extremely fun trip, and I look forward to next weekend, Sorry for running into FI vs CP we didn't know you guys were in the middle of a fight. My apologies. There was a few clans we scouted today that were already in fights so we decided to leave them be rather than crashing just for some action.

Would have been interesting to run into FOE or something, normally they find us when we least expect it, I don't even think we seen FOE or MM at all today which is extremely weird lol.

thekingu.png

Where the **** did this 86 pull come from? good job EOP definitly came out of your slump with ease. Also probably coulda beat Foe with 86 people if you went for them =\

VO closed and most applied to EOP

the fact that you lost 20 people after regrouping for your first fight tells me this isn't going to last very long

but good job

how come ur suddenly brown nosing epidemic after all this time? isnt because there #1 is it? didnt think so

Gj guys!!!

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

To 0wnage: We made our apology post to Epidemic before they were #1, it might look like we are kissing their ass but really the reason behind it is there is no point carrying on a grudge forever in an online game, it will not get you anywhere, nor will it help you, in fact now that both clans are on "talking" terms again it's actually quite better in a way, rather than just being flamed because of your clans tag.

To Rofl: We never lost 20 people after our first fight, we fought V0P, had 75-80 left still, then we were walking around for a nice bit trying to locate a clan to fight (a clan that wasn't already in a fight that is) until we finally got a scout on DP....within that time our 75 people that were left dropped to about 65-70 because some people had to go...we don't force our members to play rs, although it's something we have to work on is keeping high numbers all throughout the trip.

I think we did decent, pking for 2 hours and still having 50-60 people in cc.... could be better could be worst, but at the end of the day it was all for fun and games so thats all that matters. :happy:

thekingu.png

Iwis not sure why your calling us massers, it was only a fight no need to get upset about it, you should be proud, Malice put up just as good of a fight with their 35 people as what most clans gave us with 50 people. We didn't mass at all, our ml is only 95, and a few weeks ago it was 75, we only gained 20 members since and alot of them were ex-VO. Massers is a clan that mass recruits and accepts any app, we're pretty strict when it comes to our app process and who actually gets accepted/declined. Thanks for the fight though, was fun.

from 20 pull to 80 is massing, u only got 8 VO apps

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

To Rofl: We never lost 20 people after our first fight, we fought V0P, had 75-80 left still, then we were walking around for a nice bit trying to locate a clan to fight (a clan that wasn't already in a fight that is) until we finally got a scout on DP....within that time our 75 people that were left dropped to about 65-70 because some people had to go...we don't force our members to play rs, although it's something we have to work on is keeping high numbers all throughout the trip.

going from 85-65 after 1 fight really is terrible, i doubt that 20 of your members decided that they had to go, probably more because of they died in that fight and decided not to return. since you have a lot of new members, they died and thought "**** it", this is the way most new members think

from 20 pull to 80 is massing, u only got 8 VO apps

Lets not make this an arguement, but instead talk like normal human beings.

Because we pulled 20 people 1 month ago, but pulled 80 now, doesn't mean we massed, maybe if our memberlist went from 20 to 80 it would be massing, but really our ml only went up by about 20 people. We have probably got a solid 15 people from VO since they closed, which is still only a small majority of them, yes those extra 15 people help alot, but even if VO didn't join us, our pull as EOP still would have been 70, which is double Malice's pull, and we only have 15 people more than you on our ml.

Because a clan goes from pulling low, to pulling high, doesn't mean we mass recruited, we made alot of changes in EOP, alot of motivational posts, and alot of dedication from our members, with co-operation from your members, a little morale boost, and alot of confidence, any clan can come out of a slump.

EOP has been in many slumps, perhaps one of those times we did some mass recruiting, it worked in the short-term run, but not in the long-term run, thats why this time we were more smart about how we are going to become a better clan, we learned from our past mistakes.

To sum this post up, there is a difference in mass recruiting, and just having alot of applicants wanting to join your clan. Mass recruiting is when you do anything possible to get more members on your memberlist, we are not doing that, people who are apping for EOP now are doing it out of their own will, and are still being put through the application process like anyone else would have to do. Saying we massed because we pulled 86/105 (including FA's) is rather incorrect.....Thats like saying Epidemic are massers because they pull 100 now and pulled 70 last month, im sure they didn't mass recruit, they had members app out of their own personal will.

Thanks for giving me something to talk about though, im super bored and hungover, can't even go outside cause im snowed in lol. :down:

thekingu.png