Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most Respected Clan?

Kruckcrusher

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atm for me it's FI, E, and IL.

FI- There leadership is unbelievable and there community is great, they would actually take us seriously when others don't.

E - The increase of performance is astonishing, well done and respect for that.

IL - This because, they do not advertise there clan like most of us do, they stick to themselves and maybe not the best but improving without a doubt and earn my respect for being around this long.

mkygcz.jpg

Fatality, they have been in the biggest slump with all of the leaders going inactive/quitting. Now they are coming back.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Fi-always been one of the best active clans been reboudning never gives up never crashes dont give a **** wat other clans say bout them fi <3

123lb93.jpg

n6vs3s.jpg

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****
<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US
<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

FI

Mad respect to all the current leadership keeping the clan alive.

It's funny how so many people join then quit, but we're still alive.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Thanks for the comments guys, and yeah we will be coming back with an impact starting 2010. :blush:

Thanks tho again, much respect.

Good luck getting back into #1 contention, Will be alot of fun If all MM/FOE/E/FI are fighting for #1 - #4

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

For most respected throughout all of RS2 pure history- Not going to say Fi just because its the clan I'm in but its also has a long history of respect and honor. Also, only clan to be successful without its original leaders.

Currently most respected- Probably Foe if your not just talking about the pure community but runescape in general because they are the most known clan amongst mains.

Specifically just pures- Probably E for all the wins they been having lately

drakesig2.png

Malice and Cp I think deserve respect, they really stepped it up the past 2 months and I think its safe to say Eop as well, great job on coming back. Hopefully you guys stay consistent

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Malice - Great clan, and don't give up, and great members.

MM - Still got some respect for them cause they have some pretty epic merch people in there, and also, they make our weekend trips fun :) <3

FOE - I know these guys are going to 'pop-up' out of no where, and are going to be a big threat to epidemic and mm. And you guys never flame, even after losing :) - and don't make excuses :D

Dp - Just getting better and better, like how leaders don't give up, and they fight no matter the numbers/levels.

OB - They fight higher clans for practice for when they have to go up against clan at their level, That's Great leadership.

<3 All.

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'