Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

John Mayer

Tyler

You picked out the gayest song of his, Your Body is a Wonderland, and said you liked it.

If anyone is a bit off, you need to take a look in the mirror.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

You picked out the gayest song of his, Your Body is a Wonderland, and said you liked it.

If anyone is a bit off, you need to take a look in the mirror.

no u be trollin =]

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The guitar is amazing, you need to take some sort of music appreciation class.

I said song. I didn't say guitar. Learn to read. :bomb_ie:

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

You know who you'd like? Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble. Check em out, tellin ya.

Will do.

I said song. I didn't say guitar. Learn to read. :bomb_ie:

The topic is entitled John Mayer for a reason, as in John Mayer is the main point, and he is playing guitar. So essentially my topic had nothing to do with Jay Z, so don't listen to the lyrics.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Will do.

The topic is entitled John Mayer for a reason, as in John Mayer is the main point, and he is playing guitar. So essentially my topic had nothing to do with Jay Z, so don't listen to the lyrics.

I commented on something that was in the video. That's being on topic. I said horrible song and then you attack me and say I don't appreciate a guitar solo rofl. Just admit when you're wrong kid.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

I commented on something that was in the video. That's being on topic. I said horrible song and then you attack me and say I don't appreciate a guitar solo rofl. Just admit when you're wrong kid.

If me telling you to take a music appreciation class is an attack, then I must attack a lot of people with comments similar to that, thanks for informing that what I said was so offensive, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, you okay Big Ben?

Love when people call me "kid", great ****.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

If me telling you to take a music appreciation class is an attack, then I must attack a lot of people with comments similar to that, thanks for informing that what I said was so offensive, didn't mean to hurt your feelings, you okay Big Ben?

Love when people call me "kid", great ****.

Your comments clearly show that you are a kid.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

That right there makes you a hypocrite.

How does that make me a hypocrite? I am calling you on something because you're wrong. That's not being a kid. Saying comments like, "Take a music appreciation class" or "You okay Big Ben" clearly show that you are immature therefor by those actions it is neccesary and obvious why someone would call you a kid.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

How does that make me a hypocrite? I am calling you on something because you're wrong. That's not being a kid. Saying comments like, "Take a music appreciation class" or "You okay Big Ben" clearly show that you are immature therefor by those actions it is neccesary and obvious why someone would call you a kid.

The music appreciation class thing was complete sarcasm, good to know you can sense it.

The Big Ben thing refers to when Ben Rothletsburger (or however you spell it) got a concussion last year and Heins Ward said something about it, Ben then public said "it kind of hurt me a bit", which is quite comical, another sarcastic remark on my part.

The hypocrite part referred to the fact that you called me a kid, that remark in itself makes you look like the child because you're assuming. A wise man once told me, don't assume it makes an ass out of you and me, so don't assume, especially when you don't even know me.

You doin' okay Big Ben?

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

The music appreciation class thing was complete sarcasm, good to know you can sense it.

The Big Ben thing refers to when Ben Rothletsburger (or however you spell it) got a concussion last year and Heins Ward said something about it, Ben then public said "it kind of hurt me a bit", which is quite comical, another sarcastic remark on my part.

The hypocrite part referred to the fact that you called me a kid, that remark in itself makes you look like the child because you're assuming. A wise man once told me, don't assume it makes an ass out of you and me, so don't assume, especially when you don't even know me.

You doin' okay Big Ben?

Sarcasm is still used to hurt peoples feelings whether you intend to or not. Just because it's funny to you doesn't meen it's funny to the other person. It's a form of bullying and a form of trolling.

Again it is neccesary and obvious why someone would call you a kid.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Sarcasm is still used to hurt peoples feelings whether you intend to or not. Just because it's funny to you doesn't meen it's funny to the other person. It's a form of bullying and a form of trolling.

Again it is neccesary and obvious why someone would call you a kid.

I honestly feel like I've gotten dumb talking to you.

There was nothing necessary about you calling me a kid, I got a little bit of a laugh out of that statement.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL