Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Leaders

Mr Fred

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been around here for awhile and by far the best leader I've ever seen was Nite E Pker from The Pure Forces. Most of you weren't even around back then, so don't flame my opinion when you didn't know him.

EDIT: I've seen posts saying Jib and James who are no longer leaders, so I believe this is an all-time list. Definitely Nite if so.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Everyone will say their own leader, nobody knows because nobody has been in all clans at moments where leaders have made good or bad choices

what he said, id say pur3 kide but like he said i havnt been in any other clan

btw i thought jib quit about 4 month back? or not?

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I think we've proved why our leadership team is best.

Because you have won 2 weeks in a row.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

I've been around here for awhile and by far the best leader I've ever seen was Nite E Pker from The Pure Forces. Most of you weren't even around back then, so don't flame my opinion when you didn't know him.

EDIT: I've seen posts saying Jib and James who are no longer leaders, so I believe this is an all-time list. Definitely Nite if so.

Wasn't this about maturity? Nite E Pker was an immature moron when he led TPF for the most part.

Because you have won 2 weeks in a row.

No, because we came from a low lvl pcl clan around a year ago and grew non-stop and made it to the unbreakable top 3.

I'd like to see MM's council or w/e start a low clan and take it to the top....anonymous assassins. :D

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOG

THEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHE

B

EST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST

JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOG

T

HEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEB

E

ST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1

J

OGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGT

H

EBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1

35b6usw.gif

Foe's leadership #1

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

3 Hit U pure, Beezlebub, I mahatma I, Speshls Own, and of course Crystal from TH haha. Sponge owns.

And c'mon E members your allowed to say OTHER clan leaders... I'm sure the almighty jibs won't bitchslap you if you say someone besides him.

I know Nite pretty damn well... and I mean pretty damn well... he's a really savvy recruiter, decent in game leader and a smart guy. There's no way he should be on this list. As much as he made TPF he ruined it at the same time. Lets just put it this way... when it comes to starting a clan and keeping it going, he's pretty damn good. When it comes to getting that clan to the next level, that was not his strength at all.

This topic is pointless, because nobody can really tell, unless you've been in every clan for a long enough time to know what every leader is like. Every clan is different, and every clan has different leadership, and for the most part, each Leader has his/her own special ways of keeping a clan together. Some clans strive for numbers, some clans strive for organization, some clans strive for community. Yeah sure all the MM members are gonna vote for Mahatma, all the E members are gonna vote for Jibs, in fact half the people that replied to this topic are Epidemic members and they all voted for their own staff even though I bet 90% of them have never even got a chance to see what it's like to be led by another leader for a long period of time.

This topic is completely biast towards one anothers clan.

In my opinion, any Leader that has been around for a long time, kept their clan alive, and did their job well rather than just doing it to be rank-hungry and call themselves a "clan leader"...Imo I'd give a shout-out to all the old-school clan leaders who have been around ever since the old pure clan days....other than myself i'd say 3 Hit U Pure, Beezlebub Pk, Jibs, Mahatma, etc. and all the people who have been around for years and are still Leading their clan today.

Rage is also a good leader, on behalf of CP, but imo thinks too much of himself, Hiei The Pk, and Finnald from TLP were more famous for solo pking + making vids, same with Mahatma imo.

Some people used their ego and fame to be known as "good leaders"....others used their actual leadership skills.

All in all, every leader that successfully led a clan can be considered a good leader....but really I don't believe in there being a "best leader"

Interesting topic though.

thekingu.png

No, because we came from a low lvl pcl clan around a year ago and grew non-stop and made it to the unbreakable top 3.

I'd like to see MM's council or w/e start a low clan and take it to the top....anonymous assassins.

Where do think clans come from you idiot? Have you been at the top for more than three years like foe and mm?

I've only been lead for a long period of time by Anthony, Ray, Matt, and Jit, and I felt they were all good as they all kept Ascendency alive for 2 years, not many clans make it that far.

Though I'd love to see a great leader emerge again and bring a clan up, I just don't think it'll happen any time soon.

Great to see some of your opinions, and I love how you guys have respected each others opinions :)

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Where do think clans come from you idiot? Have you been at the top for more than three years like foe and mm?

A )Learn to quote correctly

B )E came back a year ago, and if you had half a braincell, you'd know that making a clan a year ago and making it reach the top is pretty damn difficult.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

nah it wasn't

Actually, it was, by far. You obviously didn't know them.

-

In no particular order for individual leaders.

I Mahatma I :: 3 Hit U Pure :: Beezlebub Pk :: Bonesaw Pk :: Jibs :: Bawb :: 13th R4nger :: Old P k 3 r

-

Best team leadership period, hands down.

3 Hit U Pure & Beezlebub Pk

-

Old makes a good point.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png