Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Half-assed Apps

Daniel

Well, coming from a member of Epidemic. Epidemic makes sure everyone of their members they accept know what the hell they are doing. They make sure they make the best effort they can in the Application. Thats why i think its kind of sad that some clans are Application Hungry and will most likely accept them even though there app sucks. Thats why Epidemic is where they are now.

~Ryan

I completely agree with you sir Epidemic is a wonderful clan and that is exactly why they are where they are

Well, coming from a member of Epidemic. Epidemic makes sure everyone of their members they accept know what the hell they are doing. They make sure they make the best effort they can in the Application. Thats why i think its kind of sad that some clans are Application Hungry and will most likely accept them even though there app sucks. Thats why Epidemic is where they are now.

~Ryan

Why u recurting?

Honestly, Who cares lolol this is a dumb topic sorry and i'm sure there leaders are offended because you made this public.

Why not try asking the leaders or ranting to them in there forums, instead of infront of the WHOLE community lol.

My answer to you though: it just means your better then them, Good work keep it up, I'm sure your future will reflect upon it.

As Goop said, Daniel, making a fancy application does help yourself, give you a better reputation of hard work and effort for your first impression of TGG, this already makes you a step ahead of everyone else in everyones eyes. I dont understand why you're complaining, our applications are pretty extensive, you need a stat pic, and f2p + p2p invo pics, with explaining terms, with 1 40 word req. question and 2 20 word ones..

I have. But seeing as most of you guys inadequate of having any real response because you have the maturity of a prepubescent little girl, I would like to have this topic closed.

I said this to you on our forums:

I understand where you're coming from with this topic, but as you must understand, many of these people re-applying are our old friends, we fought with most of them for over a year in RuneScape, we understand they know how to have a good fight.Most of them have been patiently waiting for the re-opening for a good long time now and we dont judge people on their applications that extremely. Its the same with a job, sure, the more clean, legible job application may be looked at first and accepted over a sloppy one, but just because someones hand writing is bad doesnt mean we decline it and send it back.I do understand that people should take more pride in filling out the application, but its tedious work to most and if they fill everything out according to the requirements, its fine with me, although id prefer all the applications to look as lovely as yours, Daniel :]

Ex-Founder of The Golden Gods
152c4s9.jpg

why post here, he obviously wants attention and try getting 50 apps in 1 day dont u thik eladers get tired of it? well if u were smart enough as long as they met reqs and put minium effort into the app they probably got accepted

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

There were overs 50 apps in one day, the app system will get better it was the first day. You did put a lot of effort into your app, and some people haven't, but that means, you want to be recognized as a good member. This topis was just stupid to address to the whole community, and you should have consulted this with the leaders.

As R1N said you want to be recognized as a good member, but posting on PW complaining to the PW Community about this problem is quite stupid imo. Why didnt you post something on TGG Forums so that the Leaders (Me, other Leaders) Could talk to you about it.

Why u recurting?

ROfl?

How is that recruiting... oh im sorry that people might look at this and quit the tgg for the Epidemic.

LOL @ U

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png