Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bob

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solo pking in rs is basically a graphically advanced form of dice, the vast majority of it is based on luck, i wouldnt say there is skill involved or any thereof to be proud of

This isnt a place to discuss solo pking, and what goes into it, But belive me, There is alot of skill needed.

FOE Full Reqs require HYBRID stats, As Hybridding requires alot of skill.

Even single style requires skill, Knowledge when to eat, When to risk, Dice or not, Skill is required.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Dave, it really isn't worth arguing with Epidemic. You can't win, they will use their mass PW numbers to quote every post you make until you get tired of it and quit. You and everyone else knows the truth.

On Topic: Good job.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Luck.

As ive said, I cba argueing on here about luck/Skill, because im mostly argueing with E members, Who have very little idea about what actual pking is about.

Cha0s Pur3
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

This isnt a place to discuss solo pking, and what goes into it, But belive me, There is alot of skill needed.

Even single style requires skill, Knowledge when to eat, When to risk, Dice or not, Skill is required.

No-one really criticized FOE for being a good solo clan so I honestly don't know where all this started. But look, you've been around long enough to understand that a big part of solo pking is luck. Especially when it comes to pures where defense isn't a factor therefore attack barely makes a difference.

I think I read some Epidemic member talking about FOE vids so if this is how it started, I think he was trolling or he's an absolute idiot seeing as your vids have nothing to do with any of this.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

If we were talking about f2ping, Theres still a bit of skill needed (range/r2h) etc, if you ever get members tho you'll know what pking is about L.

It's about clicking on the other guy until his hp goes down a significant amount then u click spec bars and then you call yourself ownage.

Thats what PKing is about. :turned:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

It's about clicking on the other guy until his hp goes down a significant amount then u click spec bars and then you call yourself ownage.

Thats what PKing is about. :turned:

You're so clueless.

Cha0s Pur3
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

If we were talking about f2ping, Theres still a bit of skill needed (range/r2h) etc, if you ever get members tho you'll know what pking is about L.

If you honestly believe that F2P pking takes skill nowadays then you've never been more wrong.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

if all that is really as difficult as you say it is then where do i sign up for lessons?

hell, maybe even get a foe member to sign my mouse pad

Dare you come in p2p tommorow.

Before it was "See you next week" now it's this lol. You guys make me laugh with your scape threats.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

As ive said, I cba argueing on here about luck/Skill, because im mostly argueing with E members, Who have very little idea about what actual pking is about.

It's about hitting numbers randomly chosen by a computer on another runescape player, because they are random it's luck. I made most of my 23M(21M off it) from pking think about that if your going to reply.