Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bob

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok nice. W.E Epidemic is # 1 F 2 P..

but how about taking it to P 2 P. when it comes to P2P i dont hear the name E no more. i hear FOE and MM. wheres E?

Congratz your number # f2p. but take it p2p now. who cares about f2p.

Were an F2P based clan. and we do go to p2p.

but how about taking it to P 2 P. when it comes to P2P i dont hear the name E no more. i hear FOE and MM. wheres E?

F2P is the most important aspect of RuneScape as it shows a clan at their full strength. The correct question should be: Who cares about P2P?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Clans that have the money and stats to do so.

We're speaking about runescape pixels. I hope you feel proud of yourself cause I really couldn't give two *****.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Clans that have the money and stats to do so.

And clans that don't display their true strength by dominating those that do where it really matters. In F2P.

Proud Mayhem Maker

We're speaking about runescape pixels. I hope you feel proud of yourself cause I really couldn't give two *****.

Then you wouldn't have the time to read it qoute it and reply to it.

Stop trying to troll when there is no bridge in site.

Thank you come again.

F2p based clan m8.

i like u dave i rreally do.

lets have sum babies.

why would i degrade my clans morals, we have the best leaders, active members, and awesome community.

our organization proves, that we dont need 90+ reqs like mm and foe, in order to achieve greatness.

so i think our leaders are very happy at how much we have accomplished in such a short time

and for off topic ques..

did toxic slay get booted?

I guess theres just a difference in our clan standards, E is pretty good though, You can happily boot people I remeber seeing the vid where you guys got off us at chaos altar, With one of your leaders says "Anyone fighting gets booted" -

I guess FOE doesnt have the privedge to say Hey anyone fighting gets booted, or we'd have no-one left really, I guess booting anyone who ***** about does work, As your reqs gives you alot more people to choose from (More mid level pures than high levels)

E has been around a while and been really good, I enjoy the competition, I just hope you guys use this as an attempt to build instead of being the outnumber clan, You guys have alot of potential w/o doubt.

Toxic left/got booted, Much of the same thing, And isnt important for this topic.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

It's a shame E posts a fight that they crashed in there topic when it was just last week they were saying they have pride.

Tisk tisk hypocrites...

we didnt even know you were fighting lol, all we know was that mm was at chaos altar

seing as you hid from us for 45 minutes of course we're going to hit you

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

It's a shame E posts a fight that they crashed in there topic when it was just last week they were saying they have pride.

Tisk tisk hypocrites...

Well, in a nutshell: We don't really care about how an online community views us. As long as we dominate (as we are), then it's ok for us.

Also, you brought the crash on yourselves. You talked **** about us all this week and when it finally came to game time, you ran from us for an hour+. So, we decided to hit you when you couldn't log from us. I'm sincerely sorry to FOE for the crash.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Tisk tisk hypocrites...

Wouldn't have happend if you didn't log from us for 45 minutes. We had to hit you when you couldn't log.

Well, in a nutshell: We don't really care about how an online community views us. As long as we dominate (as we are), then it's ok for us.

Also, you brought the crash on yourselves. You talked **** about us all this week and when it finally came to game time, you ran from us for an hour+.

Hypocrite... hypocite.. hypocrite... hypocite ....

Also remember FOE is an elite solo pking clan, We have high reqs from constantly building up our standards (However E reqs are still lower than FOE reqs 4 years ago when i joined).

I know you guys might hate our vids and whatever else, but members are proud to be in this clan / show off their skills, Belive me if you guys could / Had decent stats THUS having vids people would want to watch......then yea you'd be about there.

Believe me its difficult a Elite solo pking clan, Competiting with clan pking.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

so much flame by 12 yr old E mems topik should be locked

on topic:

e got cleared by mm up yo viva

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Nice excuses to that your a hyprocite.

oh soz mate next saturday, we will just eat u up on log in kk?

that way u dont have to worry about us crashing, cause ull already be in edgeville, puttin on ur return sets, asking urself what the **** just happened.

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

Also, you brought the crash on yourselves. You talked **** about us all this week and when it finally came to game time, you ran from us for an hour+. So, we decided to hit you when you couldn't log from us. I'm sincerely sorry to FOE for the crash.

Epidemic was running towards MM cause they've been trying to avoid us for about an hour.

FOE was at altar, MM rushed inside the altar and hit FOE.

Litterally 5-10 seconds later Epidemic rushed in.

After E cleared MM/FOE, EOP came in.

Yes, we could've pulled off but decided not to due to all the talk **** and pussying out from a certain clan.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Hypocrite... hypocite.. hypocrite... hypocite ....

Yes, the reply to this post shows that you are generally out of responses and therefore out of ideas. You have to continue by making completely irrelevant statements in hope to restore what little pride you have left.

Good job for making me disregard the tonnes of respect you earned from me earlier in the topic.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Also remember FOE is an elite solo pking clan, We have high reqs from constantly building up our standards (However E reqs are still lower than FOE reqs 4 years ago when i joined).

I know you guys might hate our vids and whatever else, but members are proud to be in this clan / show off their skills, Belive me if you guys could / Had decent stats THUS having vids people would want to watch......then yea you'd be about there.

solo pking in rs is basically a graphically advanced form of dice, the vast majority of it is based on luck, i wouldnt say there is skill involved or any thereof to be proud of

My pk vid owns any and all foe pk vids.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Epidemic was running towards MM cause they've been trying to avoid us for about an hour.

FOE was at altar, MM rushed inside the altar and hit FOE.

Litterally 5-10 seconds later Epidemic rushed in.

After E cleared MM/FOE, EOP came in.

Yes, we could've pulled off but decided not to due to all the talk **** and pussying out from a certain clan.

wait you cleared mm/foe? why isnt that in the first post?