Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Holidays - From Epidemic!

Bob

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of those mains in the screenshots were fighting for you

Im sorry, but I know all of the scouts that we had and I know what accounts they were scouting on. Two of those were ours. I suggest you **** off before deciding to tell me about my clan.

To the idiot above me:

Weird is ours, the other two have no association with us whatsoever.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Well done, you've captured pics of about 20 completely random mains that have zero relevance to anything? Facepalm, if I started taking pictures of all the mains that were at our run ins i'd probably have quite a collection too.

There are 2 mains from Epidemic from what I can see, Fr33z3 and H Drop, and both will be dealt with. No wonder your clan isn't doing too well at the moment if you attribute every loss you have to extraneous variables such as 2 mains in a 90+ vs 90+ fight.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Your clan?

Everyone in it hates you.

Doesn't change the fact that I am in the clan does it?

Besides, it's idiots like you that are making me hate MM and giving MM a bad reputation within the pure community. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in MM hated you.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Well done, you've captured pics of about 20 completely random mains that have zero relevance to anything? Facepalm, if I started taking pictures of all the mains that were at our run ins i'd probably have quite a collection too.

There are 2 mains from Epidemic from what I can see, Fr33z3 and H Drop, and both will be dealt with. No wonder your clan isn't doing too well at the moment if you attribute every loss you have to extraneous variables such as 2 mains in a 90+ vs 90+ fight.

Thanks for confirming 2 more mains Fr33z and H drop

fgsdgh.jpg

091219164104.png

And wierdallshow8 is already confirmed its a epidemic main.

I believe you missed Hax0r Luke as well.

On topic Well done Epidemic. How much longer will this go on?

Weird is ours, the other two have no association with us whatsoever.

There are 2 mains from Epidemic from what I can see, Fr33z3 and H Drop

So that makes three? Someone is lying or just dumb :biggrin:

Even if we did have 15 mains or whatever ridiculous number you're trying to build up an excuse with, they wouldn't change the fact that we utterly demolished you today in a close to even opt fight. In fact, the only thing that could of changed the outcome of those wars would be if EVERY single one of your members decided to pile each of the (15?) mains simultaneously which would be an extremely stupid idea.

Proud Mayhem Maker

And what about Fr0z3n Fl4m3? Crashdemic? countless other shittybads, just get the **** over it and try a little bit harder for next week.

You forgot Fahe, Blody Range4 and Pure Nicks

Proud Mayhem Maker

I dont even know why we're all here doing this, it won't change anything.

We'll see you next week MM

Just proving a point that your clan is no #1 F2P material.

1.You need Signups to compete vs a clan thats pulled average opts.

2.It's been proven you can't win a fight vs mm unless you have numbers advantage.

3.You need main to harrass other clans there whole trip.

4.You're clan is cocky and flame like ****.

5.4 successfull weeks out of 52.

6.#1 F2P clan would have more class then putting spies into every pure clan.

7.You're leader is 30 defence.

WHAT A ******* COINCIDENCE? 20 ******* MAINS WEARING YOUR TEAM CAPES KILLING OUR MEMBERS AND NOT YOURS? AND OH WHATS THIS? THEY WERE AT ALLL THE THREE FIGHTS? OH?

WELL I GUESS IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHEN THERE ARE 20 ******* MAINS FIGHTING ALONG SIDE YOU IN A 90 VS 90 FIGHT RIGHT? ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE ONLY ATTACKING US!