Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[E]ruption [O]f [P]ures - Merry Sexmas

Goop

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gf guys was a fun trip. Thanks to all the clans we fought, and to those who want to argue about something rs-related on a runescape fansite, then i pity you for not having anythign else better to do...no big deal lol it's just a game, I say it all the time but some people have yet to realize it.

Merry christmas everyone and a happy new year, most people said we would slump again after a month, well a month has passed, and we're still pulling close to those triple digits.

We have to keep practicing and getting better at pking with such a large amount of people, we've been doing work but theres always room to improve. Looking forward to 2010.

thekingu.png

Gf guys was a fun trip. Thanks to all the clans we fought, and to those who want to argue about something rs-related on a runescape fansite, then i pity you for not having anythign else better to do...no big deal lol it's just a game, I say it all the time but some people have yet to realize it.

Merry christmas everyone and a happy new year, most people said we would slump again after a month, well a month has passed, and we're still pulling close to those triple digits.

We have to keep practicing and getting better at pking with such a large amount of people, we've been doing work but theres always room to improve. Looking forward to 2010.

Me too, I also believe we need much more practice.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

those who want to argue about something rs-related on a runescape fansite

Don't make fun of me.

Better then arguing about Runescape on a non-runescape fansite.

:banana:

<- click me
mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

lost a little respect for eop, when you rushed tgg you knew tgg was dd'd and ready to fight yet you still came , little sad and you guys said you didnt know? yet you had a scout and when they kille dthat scout he happened to say gl and you guys happened to charge a 2 minutes later. anyway good job on trip.

lost a little respect for eop, when you rushed tgg you knew tgg was dd'd and ready to fight yet you still came , little sad and you guys said you didnt know? yet you had a scout and when they kille dthat scout he happened to say gl and you guys happened to charge a 2 minutes later. anyway good job on trip.

Do you have any thoughts on whether or not that was a scout from the clan you were prepared to fight? Just wondering if that crossed your mind or not.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.