Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fi] Fatality - Our Brutality is Your Fatality

HULKSON

Do you consist of sheer stupidity? That's the only conclusion I can draw with this **** coming from your keyboard. Your not sorry about **** mother ******, I ran over to you on my scount and directly asked you not to crash but you still went ahead and tried. In result, Cp and your 2 36/45 Def Pures + 15 invities got what was coming. Good day. Leave our topic or I'm reporting you.

report me.

and as I said before, we didnt crash anything.

we pretty much had DP beat then FI came in at sperm hil and killed about 5 people max. then we got a regroup and held of the fresh fatality for a solid 5 minutes before DP remassed and came in to finally save fatality once again.

ANd i dearly am sorry :blush:

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

report me.

and as I said before, we didnt crash anything.

we pretty much had DP beat then FI came in at sperm hil and killed about 5 people max. then we got a regroup and held of the fresh fatality for a solid 5 minutes before DP remassed and came in to finally save fatality once again.

ANd i dearly am sorry :blush:

5:13 shows you being completely dominated by white dots (fatality) before DP even came in, and if you're going to say that CP is to the east, well then fatality must have pushed you off your volcano that you were attempting to defend. and no, we did not kill 5 people max, don't try and bull **** lol, 2-3 minutes of fighting and only 5 killed? yeah, bull ****, you were getting dominated (btw, you didn't have DP almost defeated seeing as they had 160 ending opts lol)

Nah :blush: just smiling inside knowing that your clan is falling apart :P. The lies on your topic say it for you but FI has always had problems "keeping it up".

You sir are an idiot, notice the clan you are in. We have pulled 50 percent of our ML when we was in a slump, unlike you mr kid that brings 30 invites because your own members are inactive on forums and in game. I wouldn't be surprised if you keep inviting people to your crashing trips. :confused:

Pulled 65 people without sign ups, some "dead" clan yeah? Learn your history kid before you talk ****.

Oh and btw your forums are very boring, you need to start posting more. :blush: :banana:

You sir are an idiot, notice the clan you are in. We have pulled 50 percent of our ML when we was in a slump, unlike you mr kid that brings 30 invites because your own members are inactive on forums and in game. I wouldn't be surprised if you keep inviting people to your crashing trips. :confused:

Pulled 65 people without sign ups, some "dead" clan yeah? Learn your history kid before you talk ****.

Oh and btw your forums are very boring, you need to start posting more. :blush: :banana:

umadbro?

Next weekend is x-mas so I highly doubt clan pking next weekend will be very exciting.

Who doesn't pk on x-mas? Seriously... :banana:

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

ironic how fi bashes on cp for crashing when they did the same to Foe lol

That wasn't even intentional, and were not claiming a win from it either. Lol

Were bashing on Cp because we warned them multiple times and they still proceeded to do it.

Plus if you want to say we "crashed" FOE, well I guess you should also mention how FOE crashed our planned P2P run-in last week vs Dp. But I don't really care much I don't think they really knew much more than we know on them this last Saturday, other than the clan was spread so it looked open for a rush.

@Shot, you forgot to mention to that kid that we don't need clans do die into us or activity boot sign ups to come out of our slumps with strong numbers. Were doing it based off of strong leadership and a clan full of members and a core of dedicated members with the will to be the best that are striving to get better each week.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

troll'd

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

That wasn't even intentional, and were not claiming a win from it either. Lol

Were bashing on Cp because we warned them multiple times and they still proceeded to do it.

Plus if you want to say we "crashed" FOE, well I guess you should also mention how FOE crashed our planned P2P run-in last week vs Dp. But I don't really care much I don't think they really knew much more than we know on them this last Saturday, other than the clan was spread so it looked open for a rush.

@Shot, you forgot to mention to that kid that we don't need clans do die into us or activity boot sign ups to come out of our slumps with strong numbers. Were doing it based off of strong leadership and a clan full of members and a core of dedicated members with the will to be the best that are striving to get better each week.

Couldn't said it better my myself :blush:

Lol like 3 Ex came with us. All of them were like level 65-. :blush:

Also I find it funny how you guys instantly ran to Clan Wars right after we tracked you. Cowards? I think so. :blush:

Lol its funny how you guys keep flaming us about crashing, when you guys crashed foe.

Also you never added when we demolished you north of clan wars, if you cant remember?

here the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEeLrvwjmpc

We didnt crash fi+dp dp was sitting in cw while fi was dded on a hill

You forgot to say that Phila Pker is 36 defence and id0nt ranged is 45 defence and often comes to your trips in mithril.

lol

gj fi

5:13 shows you being completely dominated by white dots (fatality) before DP even came in, and if you're going to say that CP is to the east, well then fatality must have pushed you off your volcano that you were attempting to defend. and no, we did not kill 5 people max, don't try and bull **** lol, 2-3 minutes of fighting and only 5 killed? yeah, bull ****, you were getting dominated (btw, you didn't have DP almost defeated seeing as they had 160 ending opts lol)

From what i counted dp had 129 ending opts get ur facts str8 dumb ****

Nah :blush: just smiling inside knowing that your clan is falling apart :P. The lies on your topic say it for you but FI has always had problems "keeping it up".

One love for the mothers prider

One love for the times we cried

One love gotta stay alive... I will survive

One love for the city streets

One love for the hip hop beats

Oh I do believe

One love is all we need

less flame from everyone pls this is runescape not ww2

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

btw ur vid should be titled CP vs DP + FI

Cp's finest example of their intelligence, Fi and Dp did not team in order to fight you. Fi dominated you up until the end when Dp re-rushed you for revenge, you were down for the count long before Dp rushed.

titanj.png