Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fi] Fatality - Our Brutality is Your Fatality

HULKSON

Cp please leave this topic, we don't need any more flaming on here. If you have something to prove, show us next Saturday. And good luck.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cp's finest example of their intelligence, Fi and Dp did not team in order to fight you. Fi dominated you up until the end when Dp re-rushed you for revenge, you were down for the count long before Dp rushed.

If both clans agree not to attack eachother and they spam "OFF <insert clan>" isnt teaming, then I dont know what is.

for you to not see any DP capes attacking CP, saying "off FI@@@" in ^that^ video is beyond me. Not to mention we we fought DP for about a minute AND had FI crash that before you hit us in ur video. pro.

I remember when I was cool and spyd on a pure clan :banana:

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

If both clans agree not to attack eachother and they spam "OFF <insert clan>" isnt teaming, then I dont know what is.

for you to not see any DP capes attacking CP, saying "off FI@@@" in ^that^ video is beyond me. Not to mention we we fought DP for about a minute AND had FI crash that before you hit us in ur video. pro.

I remember when I was cool and spyd on a pure clan :banana:

oh towards the end when Dp re-rushed like i said? wo naise. Clearly shows that you did not read my post.

I remember when I was cool and spyd on a pure clan :banana: ???????

titanj.png

clearly you're either:

1. Incompetant

or

2. Ignorant

My guess is a combination of the both.

Now please, get off this topic. You have been asked politely to move along.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

grats fi :) coming back strong

also, fi were dd'd on sperm hill waiting for us (dp) to rush, and we just logged into the pkri world in non multi, potted and started to rush but got word that cp were trying to crash so we just rushed cp. fi came and cleared you in the end, so get over it. dont crash when some1 tells you not to crash multiple times lol.

I dont see how you can post that you beat us on your topic. We were finsihing off a main clan when you rushed us, so upon sight of you we went into clan wars to get organized, and than 30 seconds later, you were no where to be found, kinda wierd :\ Gj vs cp though.

2rfrpe8.png

Proud Council of Final Ownage Elite

[60 Attack][99 Strength][1 Defense][95 Ranged][94 Magic][44 Prayer][89 Hitpoints]

I dont see how you can post that you beat us on your topic. We were finsihing off a main clan when you rushed us, so upon sight of you we went into clan wars to get organized, and than 30 seconds later, you were no where to be found, kinda wierd :\ Gj vs cp though.

u need 2 read

CP beat them one on one.

It's hard to fight a clan when you have 60 and the other 2 clans have 120

But it sure is easy as hell to win when you got the 120

Correction you should make, when we crashed, we had 60, not 70.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

CP beat them one on one.

thank you for admitting

oh and you beat Fi with CP + 15 invites (LOL)

CP beat them one on one.

Yes when we rushed foe you guys came in. Give your self a slap on your back for your win. :confused:

Please re read the topic :blush: