Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

T Adrenaline Possibly Interested

Xtarantulax1

I'm semi-interested in joining a clan but it needs to meet the following criteria:

1. The clan has to be fun. I don't want to join clan that's focused on winning week in week out. I want the clan to be able to take a joke and have fun and mess around.

2. The community of the clan has to be active, welcoming, and enjoyable. Don't advertise if your clan flames other clans constantly or has really immature people. I understand that all clans have some immature people but I want a clan where the majority of the community is respectful and fun to be around.

3. I don't want to be pressured. I don't want to be pressured into training, I don't want to be pressured into performing, and I don't want to be pressured into coming to every single event. I don't play RuneScape very much anymore and if I'm going to join your clan you have to understand that I can't come to every event and that I just want to have fun.

4. Don't advertise if your clan sucks. I want a clan with an active member base, preferably 60+ members and you get no less than 30 to events. Your clan needs to be organized as well, I don't want to fight with a bunch of people who can't work together as a clan.

5. I want a clan around my combat level. I'm currently 68 combat so any clan that has a majority of its members in the 60s and 70s range. Don't advertise if your clan has mainly 50s or lower and don't advertise if your clan is mainly 80s or higher. I'm not too worried about the levels so much so if your clan is close to this that's fine.

6. The staff and leadership of your clan needs to active, intelligent, and respectful. You lead through example and if your leadership is poor, the members will be poor as well.

A little about my clanning history: When I first started with pures I joined several clans and stayed till the death in most of them. This was before there was an established Pure Community and it was mainly unorganized. I tried my hand in leading clans and I made Valiance, which later merged into S I N which altogether lasted more than a year and a half. I was in The Hatred for a short stint then my pure got banned. I made Ascendency as a low level clan and it gradually worked its way up and lasted 2+ years. Ascendency died recently and now I'm considering joining another clan.

I've been around the pure community for a very long time now and I'm very experienced in pure clanning. I know all the clans the would potentially advertise and I will consider your clan's history in my decision if I do make one. If you truly are interested in me joining your clan and you have read all the criteria please make a personal response. Include your clan's website and IRC and do your best to persuade me to join your clan. The longer the response is the better. I have quite a few friends in many different clans but I'm far more concerned in the community of your clan.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IR's your perfect option, we fit all of your criteria.

1. Definitely a fun clan, just ask the members in it, we find ways to make fun out of even the worst of situations, if there was ever one to arrive.

2. Our community is astounding, it's been together for quite some time now, with a few solid, mature additions as well. I'm sure you would agree with this.

3. You will not be pressured into anything, I understand your situation. nuff said.

4. IR owns, you know that.

5. IR is around the high 60s low 70s comat range, you fit in perfectly.

6. Our leadership is great, active, and experienced. You will learn that if you get to know them.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I suggest Malice.

^

Honestly when a few friends convinced me to join malice, I didnt think I would like it very much, but I ended up loving the clan and the community. I highly recommend it.

As well, I am around your combat (66) which is about average-to-lowish.

Also, Ive training has never even been mentioned to me, so I wouldnt worry about it ;D

dontchokesig.png
abbybait.jpg
Proud Council of Carpe Diem
93641862.jpg

This is how a recruitment thread should be posted.. :)

Good job Adrenaline as there is a lot of information as seen but.. it gives them exactly what u need. and you can find out the people who truly are interested from the phonies.

I'd like to copy it on mine.. :lol:

Can i use it lol.

Inappropriate signature.

This is how a recruitment thread should be posted.. :)

Good job Adrenaline as there is a lot of information as seen but.. it gives them exactly what u need. and you can find out the people who truly are interested from the phonies.

I'd like to copy it on mine.. :lol:

Can i use it lol.

Just type out what you want in your recruitment thread. If you want the same things I do just read the replies on this thread.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

It can't possibly take longer than 2 minutes to read. If you are truly interested in me joining then you can spare 2 minutes reading it and 5 minutes writing something.

oi took me 5 but im a slow ass reader I can admit..Well I remember you since 07 I remember looking at Omni Sp leading a bunch of level 30s as an organized baby-pures clan and I looked at you guys and I was like Woah and over this summer I had a privlage to attend an Ascendency trip because Fi had July 4th trip off and Jayhawk gave me permission to go with A.. Man it was fun :D.. I think TGG Meets Most if Not all of your 6 " Requirements " And TGG has many Oldschool pures consisting Many Many Ex-Ranks of other pure clans, A lot of Old - TGG, And some New Faces.. I Also think your Combat Level and your Skill Fit right in as the missing puzzel piece and the community is just terrific <-- Fail spell I think LOL.

Give it a shot man =]

#TGG

www.tgg-rs.com

:banana:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

#omnicide we are Brand new though with 10 active members other than that i would Say malice or Epidemic

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Malice.

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

Well as you may remember from Ascendency, i'm also quite good at writing long blocks of text, even if i don't have that much to say. I'll try make this easy to read by replying directly to each of your criteria:

1) If you want a clan who place more importance on winning then getting to move themselves higher on the clan rankings topic each week, clans like Malice, Carnage and Devastation seem to not post too many topics, so i presume theyre just doing it for fun. Depending on whether you have f2p or p2p preference.

2) I think most clans would be welcoming to new app's, or at least i would hope so. I can't really comment on how fun or active other clans are, but i know malice irc always seems to have someone talking about lady gaga's *****, or whether susan boyle is attractive.

3) Malice goes hard within reason. If you feel the need to go harder either go with E or open up redtube. If we go too hard join a lazier clan like Exile or Cy.

4) Malice sucks, but we can pull enough and are well organized, and we beat lithuanians 28v43 in a 30 min prep. Idk, maybe we don't suck, we just like trolling ourselves.

5) Any med level clan would have those averages. M, DP, CP, Cy, Tgg, IR, C, Dv, sorry if i'm forgetting someone :S

6) Elmo and Iced Havoc are great leaders, or at least they beat t1e anyday. hahaha.

gl with your searching anthony. We loved your troll app and would like to see a real one :)

<3

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.