Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

T Adrenaline Possibly Interested

Xtarantulax1

Gl finding the right clan OmniSp, it's sometimes a hard decision to make if you want to be loyal and dedicated to a good clan that fits your needs. If you're interested in TGG and our community stop by #TGG, or our site is TGG-rs.com

Pretty sure we fit what you're looking for in a clan. We're currently working hard, having a lot of events and you'd be a good member for us to have. Hope you find the right clan you're looking for.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TGG, they just reopened, got alot of potential

or #dpures <3

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

you are so demanding, i really can't believe it, just find your own clan by yourself lol. If you are looking for a clana round ur Cb go for malice, perfect choice imo. Or you could go for Fi seeing as you have pked with them a lot and know the members, but if you simply want ownage trips join MM.

titanj.png

Join Fatality!

You'd like it, we have one of the nicest forum communitys to.

Lot's of mini's, fun events, and people are always on Ventrilo.

-

We are focused and strive to win on weekends, but were not super serious about it.

As for the levels, I'm not 100% sure how many 60's and 70's we have compared to 80's+.

We do have a lot of both in the clan, one of our members decided to make a Low Level Unit a few days ago for fun. Etc

Stop by and check us out if anything and even intro yourself and attend a trip and see if you like it.

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy wherever you chose to go!

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

If you just feel like chilling and being in a relaxed clan then join TGGs forums and IRC see how you like it. You might like it there.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Sounds legit, 1% chance of Xbox 360 here I come.

Fatality consists of very mature leadership.

We support levels from 60+ to even 90+.

Our clan is a community of all types of pures.

Initiate, godsword, dragon and maulers.

We have been around since 2005 (FI since 2006, but the clan was created by a leader who created a clan that had solid members back in 2005 that helped make FI with those few select members in 2006).

We have a blast in ventrilo. I am the owner of it and friends of the clan can even have their own channels. ;D

I am holding a contest for a x-box 360 and will probably be adding stuff to the contest depending on when I get my next paycheck.

We have a lot of members on the forums who don't even play runescape anymore or who are more interested in mains than pures that still talk with us daily/weekly/monthly.

We are a family that has been together for a very long time.

We were in a slump for awhile, but we have doubled our pulls (well more like 220-230 percent of what we had) since a month and a half ago.

The IRC is full of fun. People joke around A LOT in there.

We need more girls in the clan. :( :D

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

----

Clan Name : [ud] Undisturbed [ud]

Clans Website : Http://www.undisturbed.Tk

Who Are We : A Runescape Pure Clan That Has Opened 23rd Decemember 2009 And

Already Have Many Members Applied

Requirements : 1 To 20 Defence - 55+ Combat - 70+ Of One Of These - Range - Strength - Mage

Clan Chat : Ud Ftw

Clan Leader : Ud Ftw

----